Chapter 12: Don't tell me he...!?

Two months have already past since I started going to school. I sit infront of Souma in all my classes and I also get pretty good along with all my classmates. So Souma was right that I would be popular with the girls and boys.

I found a place where I always am during lunch time. I sit on a bench in a little courtyard between the art rooms and the canteen on the school grounds and there is also a cherry blossom tree. But I really like to be there because it's always quiet.

Today I sat on the bench again like usual when Souma walked through the hallway from the canteen to the art rooms as he saw me sitting there outside. He walked to the window that was directly behind me, opened it and looked over my shoulder so that he could see what I was doing with the pad that I held in my hands.

"What are you doing Shiro?" he made me jump when he suddenly spoke up. I didn't even noticed that he was standing there.

I quickly hid the pad behind my back when I jumped up and turned to face him. "Eh? I'm...doing nothing" I said nervously. 'I hope he didn't see...'

He sighed, obviously not believing me. Souma leant lazily on the window board, looking at the pad I was trying to hid behind my back. "Are you drawing again?"

My eyes widened slightly "Eh? Again?" I looked at him with a puzzeled look on my face.

Souma turned around, leant backwards out of the window and stared up at the clear blue sky. "Well the paintings at your house were also from you, right?"

"The...paintings..." I mumbled while I thought for a moment. As I remembered my face flushed red. 'Don't tell me he...!' "These! When did you...?" I stuttered, my voice higher than usual out of embarrassment.

"Eh?" He leant back a bit more and looked at my completly red face. "When I was at your house I looked around for a bit alone and saw them in one of the rooms."

My knees couldn't hold me anymore and I sank to the ground in disbelieve. 'Nobody should have ever seen them!' I pressed the block that was still in my hands against my chest.

Souma watched me for a while before smiling. "What are you drawing this time? Can I see it?"

"Huh? Ah...uhmm...I don't...really know...about that...". I looked down on the ground, my hair shieling my tightly closed eyes.

The taller boy jumped out of the window, walking over to me and squatting down infront of me. "When you have finished it I'll be the first person you'll show it, okay? I really like your paintings, ya know". He put one hand gently on my head and drove through my hair with his fingers, a gentle smile on his face, while I slowly lifted my head.

I stared in his beautiful shining blue eyes as I nodded slowly. 'Somehow...when I looked into his eyes... it calmes me down'

"Good" he stood up and and reached out a hand to me. "Then let's go. Class is about to start."

"Ah! Yes" I quickly took his hand and stood up, looking behind me a last time to see that the cherry blossom was nearly in full bloom now.

Author's Note

Chappy Chapter! ^^ Next time I will write a chapter I didn't have in my original story. I hope it will work out how I planned it..*-* There will be soooo much FLUFF in it!! Well we'll see ^°^That was all for now soo....Baii~~

~Ju