Chapter 4: We meet again so soon!

When he stood up he took his white headphones out off his ears and stared into my green eyes with his blue ones.

" You...are the guy from before...right?" he asked hesitantly and with big eyes.

I stood there for a moment doing nothing. Then I smiled sweetly at him, pointed at the pink flower  in his brown hair and said "I see you remember and i have to say this flower suits you very well".

"Oh!" he touched softly the flower and looked at my smiling face again which cheeks had a light pink color on them. 'A really... cute boy' he thought and smiled back.

"Say..." I looked him up and down.

" Hm?"

"What are you doing here? People from the city don't really come here often...".

"Ah yeah uhmm..." he scratched the back of his head as his cheeks flushed a light red color "I'm a little lost actually. I'm looking for this house". He pulled a photo out of the back pocket of his jeans and showed it to me.

I looked at it for a few seconds before answering "Ah! I know it. I can bring you there if you want." I looked up at him again with a smile on my face.

"Really? Thanks man!" he smiled gently at me while the wind blew past us and in this very moment I actually thought that he is pretty handsome.

Author's Note!

Well happy New Year to the few people who actually read this story......Okay now I have depressed myself -.- well whatever!! Love the ones who read this!! And it would be really great if you keep reading this story. Thx and bai~

~Ju