Please read!

Okay so many of you noticed that I haven't realy updated in a while. I wanted to apologize for that, I'm so so so so sorry for being so inaktive; and I really mean it.

It's just that I don't have the right motivation and inspiration to write at the moment. I really tried and I actually already started writing the new chapter for "From B To B" (Some might have noticed I changed the titel from "From B To F To B" to this) and "The colors of the sky" but I don't know where to go with them and I don't want to update shit so it might take some time till the next chapter comes.

Also, I'm always thinking of how to continue "How lifw works" but I still don't know what to do with it; really sorry about that.

I still wanted to thank the ones who read "The sweet scent of flowers" for over 1k reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I never thought it would be so popular.

It will also take a while till the next update because right now I have so much to do for school (exams and stuff) and I also have some trouble with my class right now which I can't just ignore. The next thing that's taking up my time is that I have to prepare for a test for a year abroad in America (it would be so cool if I got it) and so I have to learn many things about the politics in Germany and America; also have to improve my bad english.

The problem is just that all of this takes so much time and concentration that I don't have the time to write and that it's really not good for my mental health (it's kinda instable and prone to mental breakdowns) to do so much at once, that's why I have to take it as slow as possible.

The thing is: I always cheer up people that write something simiular to this, but to be honest, I don't really want to hear pity or some shit like that from you. You can tell me what you think or something like that, I don't care what, but don't pity me or tell me it will be okay if you don't mean it in another way (When I tell that to people I mean it in a very different way than others). I hate pity; if you know how I fell that's okay but for me pitying someone is the worst thing you can do.

I hope that that didn't sound too harsh but that's my opinion, and I mean it.

I really try to write as much as I can but I can't promise anything except that I won't give up writing.

Thanks to the ones who actually read this. I love you all and hope you have a great time! <3

~Ju

(P.S: When I continue writing I'll delete this)