Chapter 2: First meeting

[Author's Note!]

Okay so first of all I want to apologize again for every mistake in spelling or grammar! my english is okay so I hope there wont be to many but if you see some please tell me and I'll correct them^^ okay so here goes the next chapter!

"Oh no! Dammit!"

It was an early Sunday afternoon and I had decided to bake a strawberry cake. It's my favourite and grandma always used to make one every weekend. I guess luck wasn't exactly on my side because I couldn't find any sugarI only had one choice if I really wanted to put it in the oven today. So I got my bike out of the hut and started on my journey to the nearest farm, which the old lady Mrs Hinamori owns, to get some so that I could finish my task for today.

On my way there I picked some of my favourite flowers, like I always did The scent of fresh flowers in the house just made me so happy. But this time something unusual happened. This really wasn't something daily to be honest.

While I drove further to get to my destination, a boy walked in my direction. Here. Where nobody is but me, Mrs Hinamori and her husband. Where nothing is but the huge and beautiful flower fields.

The boy was around my age, with brown hair and he seemed like he was a little taller than me by a few inches. He had headphones in his ears so I guess he was listening to music while looking at his phone, the headphones being plugged into it. He hasn't noticed me yet and I think he wont, not before I drove past him I thought with a little smile on my lips. I took a purple flower out of the little bouquet I had just picked, slowed down a bit, stabilized myself more and put it gently behind his ear as I drove past him.

Only then, he had lifted his head. "What the...?" he mumbled to himself and looked surprised at my back as I sped up and continued my mission to get the sugar, a big smile on my face. He then turned around again and started to walk in the direction he originally went.

Two different directions. Two different ways. But this won't be our last meeting.