Chapter 16: Thoughts

{Shiro's POV} so normal POV again

It's already been a week since I had run away from Souma.

'A week already... I knew it....He won't come searching for me.... Why would he?.... He doesn't like me as much as I wish he would.... Maybe he's not even worrying...' I sighed while making me a cup of tea.

Setting the hot water down I grabbed the cup and walked over to the big glass door, opening it and sitting down on the wood. I took a sip of the hot liquid before staring at the garden.

'The tree stands in full bloom now...' I thought taking another sip. "Then the one at school must be too..." I mumbled lopking at it. 

The thought about the school made me think about all the stuff I did while I was there.

How I played football with everybody at school. How I cooked with Souma and how I slept together with him in that one stormy night.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks again. The thought of everything I did with Souma didn't let me stop crying.

"I'm such a big idiot!" I broke down. My face hidden in my hands. "How could I think he would like me the same way I like him?!" I was shaking with sobs.

All the things I said to my self were true. But the most honest thing I could have told was the next thing I said.

"I love him! I simply feel in love with him!" I cried out into the garden shaking my head uncontrollably, my hands still hiding my tear stained face.

After my outburst the garden was dead silent. Except for my quiet sobs and a familiar voice calling my name.