Chapter 7: Decision

We sat down on the edge of the wood and looked into the huge garden. There wasn't only the tree but also some flowers, like roses and tulips, and a few bushes. I drank some tea, then starred into my cup at the reflection of myself and asked Souma without looking at him "Why did you come here?"

"Ah yeah my principal said you wouldnt know about all of this" he put his hands behind himself on the wood, leaned back a bit, closed his eyes and let the sun shine on his face "I'm here..." the boy beside me paused for a second before he contiuned with a sigh "to bring you into the city".

My eyes widened in surprise. I looked up at him with anger and confusion in my eyes "What?! B-but why? I'm doing just fine here on my own!"

Souma let his eyes closed but answered calm at my angered reaction "You have to go to the city.. beacause your grandma wanted it like this".

I starred at him with a mix of shock and sadness in my expression "My...grandma?".

Souma opened one of his eyes and looked at me, took something out off his pocket that looked like paper and gave it to me without saying anything.

"What is this?" I asked while starring at the piece of paper, that turned out to be an envelope, in my hands. He layed down completly now and closed his eye again when he answered me "It's a letter that your grandma had send to the principal of my school a year ago."

I opened the envelope and read the letter inside of it. Slowly, without me noticing, tears welled up in my eyes. "Hic!" And at that point the tears started rolling down my cheeks. When Souma heard me sob he suddenly sat up and faced me. "W-wha-what's the matter? H-hey! Why are you crying?" He paniced and had really no idea what he should do. I think it very pretty funny and kind of really... cute. I began to smile and the tears slowly stopped falling. I wiped them away with my finger.

"Oh..." Souma now clamed down as he saw me smiling. 'Cute...' he thought and carefully wiped the last tear out of my face.

'His hands are so big, warm and soft...' A small blush formed on my face at this thought.

While doing so he starred into my shiny and still a bit teary eyes. "So...what does it say that you had to cry like that?"

I looked at the letter again and then in his blue eyes thinking for a moment befor answering. "I'm coming with you."

Author's Note

Yay chapter 7!! \(^-^)/ I'm still bad at thinking of good titles but it actually has 449 words!!! I'm kinda proud of myself because I'm usually really lazy... well I just wanted to inform you all that I wrote chapter 2 of How life works so I guess will start uploading it at the end of next week. Taht's all! Baii~~

~Ju