Chapter 11: The school

The next day.

When we were on our way to school I tried not to cling so much to Souma's arm out of anxiety. I walked beside him with a strained face.

'It's kinda cute how he's trying so hard' Souma laughed out of nowhere.

'Why did he laugh? did I do something embarrassing!?' With a bit of pink on my cheeks I looked at him and stuttered "Wh-what?!"

"Nothing! I just thought that it's really cute how you're trying so hard not to cling to me you know...because you're scared and stuff".

My face flushed bright red "Whaaat?!"

'Opps...I said it again' Souma covered his mouth with his right hand. When he looked at me again I already looked forward again and sparkled all over my face. His hand slowly sank down from his mouth and he stared at me with big eyes 'How cuute! If he were a girl I would totally date him!' his cheeks got a light red color 'What the hell am I thinking about?! I'm a guy and he will defenitly be a boy forever too'

"Wh-why are you sparkling like that?" Souma asked me a little confused.

I looked at him with a big smile "That's your school, right? It's my first time going to school" I stared at the school again.

He smiled. "Yeah that's mine" he said under his breath.

We walked into the school. There are so many people aswell. I really wanted to cling to Souma's arm but decided not to. So many of them where looking at us, some whispered to each other and some girls squeled.

"Where are we going first?" I looked up at Souma who was walking a few steps infront of me.

"To the staff room. Telling them that you're here and asking which class you're in and so on." he answered not even taking a glance at me. We stopped by a blue door with a sing that said 'Stuff Room'.

"That's it. Just knock and talk to one of the teachers. I'm heading to my class first. See ya later" he turned around and walked away without another word.

"Eeehhh?" totally nervous and alone I stood there, eyes focused on the door. I took two deep breaths and knocked before entering "Uh...uhm....I..."

 I couldn't even finish my sentence when a beautiful young lady interrupted me "You must be Minamoto Shiro, right?".

I just stood there for a moment before replying "Ah yes!"

"Okay I quickly explain everything to you and then you can go." She smiled. 

"Thank you very much" I smiled reliefed back at her. 'What a nice teacher'

Author's Note

I'm so sorry for not updating!! >~< I our laptop is shit and there were the last tests and I'm sick and blah blah blah... but it's up and we have holidays now so I guess 2-3 uptades next week! \(^-^)/ That's all for now soo.... Baii~~

~Ju