Chapter 18: Not yet

Souma cupped my face with both his hands. He came slowly closer and then carefully licked the salty tears from my face. "Hehe that tickles Souma! Stop it..." I giggled and blushed a bit looking at his face.

He looked me deep in my shining eyes with his glowing blue ones "I promise you, I really do, that you will never, and I mean never, have to cry again".

At first I just stared at him, trying to get in my head what he just told me. Then closing my eyes I put my hands over his "I know. Thank you so much Souma". Slowly I opened them again and looked him in the eyes with a relieved and happy smile on my lips. He smiled back and came slowly closer again. 'Oh god'. Our lips would touch any moment.

His lips looked so soft and I wanted to feel them on mine. "Shiro" Souma gently and quietly breathed my name and I got really weak, my body shivering just the slightest, my face red.

Our lips met. 'My first kiss...with the one I love so dearly' I thought when Souma slowly licked my bottom lip. Surprised by his action I opened my mouth. He used this opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. The kisses got more heated and Souma pushed over so that I was laying on my back. "Mh... Ngh... Sou... ma... Wait!" I pushed him away and tried to catch my breath. My face was completely red and hot. I looked him in the eyes with little tears in my own. "I'm... I'm so sorry... But I can't do...this yet".

Souma looked at me calmly not showing any reaction to my words when he smiled gently and cupped my face placing his forehead on mine. "It's okay.Don't worry. I'll wait until you're ready".

A stray tear rolled down my cheek and was stopped by Souma's fingers as I, too, smiled. "Yeah... Thank you".

And that's how we laid there under the cherry blossom tree while light pink petals flew down as the wind blew. The small petals looked like they danced around us, so lightly and carefree, just like on the picture that I drew only for him, my beloved Souma.

"Say Shiro, what's with the picture that you wanted to show me? It's finished right?" he asked while we still laid under the tree.

"Oh that.." I chuckled a bit "That's not important anymore" I smiled satisfied, cuddled into him some more and he was just confused but happy just like me.

"If you say so".

*~THE END~*

or....

Well actually this would be the end but I guess you guys don't want that, right? So I thought I could still contiune this but only if you really want that. So leave a comment with "future" for me to contiune and "history" for me to let it end here. Thx for the ones who leave a comment this really helps a lot!!!^^ and tell me if this was actually a bit too smutty for this story or if it was okay! That's all for now soo.... Baii~~

~Ju