The Lost Heirs : 28

What's with Syringe?

Princess Nicole's pov

Again! First here first there. I look at my clock, at my side. My eyes just widened because I woke up late. Thank you! Did I stay up that much because of his smile? No way! tss

I got up and sat down. I combed my hair and stood up. OK! I hope Mark isn't there?! No?! Five of them. They are boring!

But before I went down I brought the Syringe. I might be highblooded at five.

"Good morning princess!!" they all said. But, I only replied to my Dad. "Good morning too Dad." I said and sat down. Thank you! why is this guy next to me!

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" he told me. I know it's smiling at me too. As if! "Oh yes! I fell asleep. It was a good sleep! Could it be you?" and I smiled.

"Hon, look at the two. They are so cute teasing! haha" said this woman. Gosh! I'm not cute, I'm gorgeous! that's why I'm so tired. "haha yes hon, let it and the two will tease each other."

They didn't care, I just ate.

I'm just eating here, and I'm busy on the phone. That's why I didn't realize that Mark was teasing me! Jusko?! Morning. I am a high blood. I don't know what kind of teasing he is. So, I was annoyed. "Can you stop?! I'm eating oh!"

"Huh? I'm not doing anything. I'm also eating here! Blame it." He said and turned his eyes to the plate. I'm sneaky!

I just ate here when I felt his hand. On my thigh, he squeezed it. So, my eyes widened. I can't move where I'm sitting. Fuck him! He approached me and whispered something.

"Soft huh? Thank you, sis?!"

" Aaaahhh! I hate you?! Manyak?!! " PAK. huh, what does he think of me? I slapped!

"Mark son. What did you do?" Dad said so he quickly removed his hand. That's good! He would have been scolded!

"It's okay Dad, I just whispered something to the youngest. Suddenly I slapped him! It hurts! Dad, it hurts! " What?!

I hate him!! He is too much of a liar to Dad. Grr!

(Sala )

After eating, Dad asked to watch TV. And the one who is close to me. I'm not comfortable because I'm close to him. Annoying! Just tease him!

"Babyboo" he whispered to me. Shit! I turned to the others and broke free. Disgusting! "babyboo" is it mud?! That's just pissing him off!

"Babyboo, pay attention to me." he whispered while holding me. I was so angry that I took it off. Slap him at the same time.

" Manyak! Did you know earlier?! You are cursing me. You are so rude! If I am really your sister. You will not insult me?! " I shouted angrily at this.

I went to the floor where Sky was. It's better to be quiet. " Mark, don't be our brother. He knows you just tripped that up. So stop it. " tss. It's good to have common sense.

" HAHAHAHAHA!! epic fail because of the face. It's cute and pissed off. " he said while laughing. I'm just frowning here. That's an animal!

"Boys it's okay, okay? you too Mark. I know you son. Don't be your brother."

" yes dad!! " raised his voice! I've had too much energy. Juskoo! I'm very highblooded. I just watched it.

He just ignored him.

While watching I was sleepy-- am I sleepy?! I blinked a few times. I think I'm not sleepy? I just slapped my forehead. No way! not now. I lay down on brother Sky's thigh! so he caressed me.