The Lost Heirs 44

When Scarlet Dianna are in a relationship

Scarlet Dianna's POV

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be a nervous day for me. But why the heck am I nervous? Seriously, Dianna! It's just Mark! Yeah! It's just Mark, but I can't sleep. I can't help thinking of him. I rolled on my bed. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. How can he be in love with me? Why me?

I'm still his sister. "Tsk!" I mumbled.

I'm still rolling in my bed. Still can't sleep! Why am I so affected? What did I do? At the second time sigh. I could sleep now. It's already late but am...

~~~~~

Morning.

It's already morning. Sipping my coffee while watching the rain. It's Saturday and I'm just at my house. Well, all my brother's left me, they always hang out with some girls. I'm alone for a while. But maybe not? Today is the day. And I'm more nervous, My phone vibrates and it's Mark!

'Hey! I'm on my way, should I pick you up? I don't know but I smiled. HUH?!

'Can you? Please? The rain was heavy. ' I replied, that's why after an hour he's here picking me up.

And while he was driving, none of us spoke! It's so awkward geez! And when we get there, He talks.

"Would you mind, what's important today?"

"Ahm. I-i just want to talk to you?"

"Okay. Shall we order first?" I smiled. Then nod at him. It feels so awkward! I stared at him while ordering. Maybe? He's wondering, why do I want to talk to him? After the orders, he's staring and smiling at me.

I wonder that my whole face was red.

"So what kind of talking do you like?" He started to talk again.

Now, this is great! I'm more nervous than before?! How should I start? How should I say it?

"Hey! Your spacing out! Are you okay?"

"H-ha? Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine!"

"Okay if you say so?" he said when our order came. He said thank you before the waiter walked out!

"Boo are you okay? You feel nervous!"

" Cause I want to say that I --- " I am nervous to say it!

"I?" how could I possibly react? Huh?!

"I just want to --- " before I finished my line, he got an emergency call.

"Boo, if you don't mind. Can I answer it first?" he said and I just nodded.

After he left, I just watched the rain. It's so peaceful and relaxing the sound of it. But someone caught my eye. Who's this man? He kissed my cheeks?!

"Hey my love, I missed you?! " what the heck?!

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" I said while wiping my cheeks.

"Hey, don't you remember me? don't you remember my husky voice?" what is he saying? i just sat at him saying 'who are you? '

" don't you mind if i seat here? who's with you? " what i don't get his point.

i feel most awkward with this man. I should say something, but i saw my Mom. Eh?! what is she doing here?

" Mom! "

" Oh! My baby?! " she run towards me and hug me.

"Who's with you baby? "