The Lost Heirs: 25

Anger of Mr. And Mrs. Walcker

Christina's pov

When I got home I was still very angry. What is his intention with my son! Why is my daughter still the target?! I say I will take my son back from him! I take it back?! Even if he throws me away. I will still take him! I'm the only mother! Just me. Not my demon sister.

While I'm sitting here drying my hair.

My husband came to me and kissed my neck. He's my husband and partner, this is our job as husband and wife. "hon" he said so I just laughed! What the hell is that?

"hon" I said before he claimed my lips. I jumped at him and he put me on the bed. He's still kissing my lips. His hands roaming my body. "Your still sexy my gorgeous wife!"

" Of course, I am! I'm the only one beautiful of all?!" I promised before he removed the ribbon from my robe. This night will be a long tiring! we only have to do it once! He's starting to lick and massage my mountains. " agh! " I moaned!

( Kinaumagahan )

"Dad, Mom!" that's my handsome boys. It was morning so I decided to go down. But before that my husband kisses me again! He's addicted to my lips. Right?

"Mom! next time don't make your growling louder. I didn't sleep all night?! " Sky said it! this child of mine is a pervert! How is it inherited from the father?

"Son! What are you talking about?! Thank goodness the princess isn't here?! " Is this really my wife?! It's obvious that our children love to talk about us. Speaking of my princess? how is she there?! is she eating on time? is she sleeping at the time? is her heart okay?

I really want to burst my anger at Helena?!

I will never lose how he took my child!

"Hon, you're stunned, what happened to you?!" I smiled bitterly. "I'm just not thinking about our son's condition." and I just sighed. My husband just hugged me so I leaned back.

" Ssh, I'll take care of it. I'll do everything!! " i smiled and kiss him again?! "Thank you very much hon for always being there for me. You never get tired of me! I love you so much?!"

"I love you too hon. Forever!" and we stayed at that position. The boys just looked at us and smiled. If only you were here son! And you are completely complete.

~~~~~~

Timothy's pov

We are just here watching our Mommy and Daddy. It's just so frustrating because of what happened! I left there first because I was going to call Clarice. I don't even know what is happening in our relationship. Both of us are busy. We don't have time for each other anymore

"Hello baby?"

"Hello? Babe? I'm sorry I'm busy, can we do it later?!" Why does he seem irritable? He just looked at my cell phone and it died. Clarice!! just Clarice?! What are you doing?!

I was the one who inserted the call but him?! I just shook my head.

"Dre! Are you and Clarice all right?"

"I'm fine, he's just really busy!" I said, but my brother spoke. "busy? He's always busy ah? It looks different now"

"Are you saying that Clarice is just fooling me?!" tea

"chill! I'm not saying anything like that?! My point is, why not surprise him? so you know if he's really busy?"

"You know! Maybe Nathan expected it?! Go ahead! Get your girlfriend. Do you want that?" he frowned. What if you do something else, Clarice?