The Lost Heirs: 27

Princess Nicole's presence

Princess Nicole's POV

First here First there. Looks like I woke up early. I saw at my own alarm clock, it's already 6:30 am. Wow! to early! I got up and went to my cr. Great! I also have my own cr here. But! When I first woke up, I was looking for Mom and Dad. Well, I'm happy that my dad was already here. So? I have a happy morning.

I just washed my face and also brushed my teeth. Hmm!

" Hey Sky?! Come here?! I'm going to hit you!! " What the hell?! Who's that voice?

is there anyone else here? Except me?! Fuck it!! I need privacy. Who were those years?! "Nonsense! It's all mine!"

"You don't have a woman to have a condom?!"

" HAHAHAHAHA!! " What the hell?! except me?! boys already?! WTF!

I was irritated when I came down to reprimand them?! They are rude whores!! There is a woman here if they know! Grr!!

but when I was on the stairs, I suddenly got a headache. Fuck! I looked around, This home. I can feel it! what is in this house?! I took a deep breath and let go of my head. But it got worse as I walked.

This house is a mystery!

I just turned to a habit. I winced at where I was. She trapped me! What am I doing in this house? But the faces of five men.

There all faces are familiar?! my head hurt more and more. So I got hold of it. "Shit!! The pain! Agh!! "

"Princess!!"

"What happened to you?!"

"Aaaahhhh!! Ouch?!" He just felt someone pick me up. So when I went to bed, Dad was next to me. " D-daddy, Ouch! "

"Hush sweety?! Your older brother is calling the doctor. Don't worry."

"No! They're not all my brothers?! They're not my Kuya. Araayyy!! "

"Princess, don't say that! They are your brothers." dad said. But I don't care?! are they brothers or sisters oh no I have no hesitation. "Baby, listen to your dad please!"

Even if I'm sick. I went to my bag! tanga I need my medicine! I scratched my bag. Bitch! that's how it is! i need that

"Dad, Doc--princess is on his way here!" Then he stopped me from what I was doing. Heck!! But before he grabbed me. He got the syringe.

They were also biting me, so I secretly injected myself. Then I passed out. I don't know what happened.

~~~~~

Christina's Pov

I am here with my son. Rubbing his hand thoughtfully. What is happening to my daughter? It seems that he faints often?! What is he doing to my son?!

Time my son was destroyed. I won't waste any time to kill him.

"What happened to her, why did she faint?!" I asked our doctor. I kissed it on his forehead. Until now he is still unconscious. I worry about him too much!

" Based on what I search, I don't think this is good. Is he doing something else? apart from the others? because he seems to be stabbing something else! That's what I saw in him. And! that's not good?! I hope to be guided it's your son this time. Be aware! I'm leaving now."

thing? what is that thing?!

He just looked at my son. My husband and I rubbed it together. Hope you're okay now my princess!

"I hope our son is not doing anything."

"You know, I was so happy when I saw him happy at his event. He even sang and danced! I was happy because, he has a hidden talent. It's just funny. It was two days later. This is what happened?"