The Lost Heirs : 15

Nathan vs Timothy ( Visitor )

Timothy's pov

We walk to the corridor. It's quiet here and I love that! But do you wonder where the students are?

' Tol! I just noticed that Nathan looks flirtatious. '

" Yes! '

' I think Eya and Clarice still look like they've been stabbed! ' I noticed those who were whispering. And these are boys!

"Hey you two over there! What are you talking about?" I said annoyed. Just the name of the man makes my head spin!

My brother and my girlfriend? Nice! Awesome! Who's that?! Time to find out who he is. We will beat him!

"Nathan Moncriano is always with Eya and Clarice."

" What?! " fuck! My sister and girlfriend are in danger. We were all shocked after that news. The fuck is he doing?!

We had a problem. It will increase! And what is he doing here? I ran to the room.

Then I saw him. Laughing with my sister and girlfriend. I also noticed him looking at my girlfriend. What?! The?! Hell?!

If he is planning to kidnap my girlfriend. He is wrong! He's just Moncriano. He won't say anything to my last name!

"Brother?!" my brother said weakly. We don't have any classmates yet. It ran to us. And hugged me! We hug her back. We miss him!

"How are you princess? Aren't they oppressing you?" I saw her stunned and swallowed. "N-not at all, brother."

She's not good at lying. And we noticed that right away!

"You know how to lie. Who oppressed you? We just disappeared. It's over!"

"Brother, if you have any plans, don't do it! Dad punished him." he said, making our faces light up.

"Then that's good! You really are our princess." I said, making him smile. He hugged me again so I hugged him.

No one can replace you, my sister. You and only you will fit your position! You. So don't think we cheated you.

~~~~~ Bahay

Mrs. Walker's pov

I'm just here at home. Left because he will come! I want to meet her. As in! As soon as I saw him. Just like a mirror? I can really see my face in his. Gosh!

I can't wait?!

"Hon, you're obviously excited to see him, aren't you?" he said, making me smile.

My children just came home from the ridge. So he's probably here.

We sat down when suddenly the doorbell rang. Guess she's here now!

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad!" he said cheerfully to us. I hugged him and immediately I felt a rush of blood. Blood leap?

It's like nothing at all! Maybe it's not really him.

"Can I use my room now ma? I need to sleep." He was about to leave when I pressed him. "Maybe you should go to guess room. My real daughter was here. And that room was hers."

"What?! So you all didn't say to her? She's using my own room ma!"

" Im sorry, but I don't feel anything for you. Im really sorry, You should go to guess room now." I explained. She just sighed.

I closed my eyes.

What have I done? What did I get into! My child will be very hurt. And I don't want to see it, I will be hurt too much!