The Lost Heirs: 26

We can win at your sister's HEART!

Princess Nicole's pov

I ran out from the washroom. I don't know but, i feel sick! i'm feeling like. There's something will happen. I really don't know what is going on. Shit!

this ain't it!

i ran as fast as i can. But before i came into my bestfriend location, all images was already black. Damn it!!

(Hospital )

When I woke up, I only saw a white ceiling. THE HECK! Where am I? The last time I remember I fainted. "Oh my gosh! Bes. Are you alright? "

There she is?! " What happens? "

" I just saw you running towards me, then you fainted. Are you okay? " I just smiled at her. " No worries. I'm already fine. "

" No your not. What is going on! " she said on. I just sigh and sit on the bed.

" Oh, where you going? You can't go! I already called your Mom. " I smiled wildly when she says it. "Really? "

She nod.

~~~~~~

Clarice's pov

I sip my Strawberry milk while waiting for Dianna. But it's okay! I already do my part hahaha?! What will happen to you, Helena?

Then I already spotted my friend. She's running but, my eye's widened?! The heck!! " Dianna?! Dianna wakes up?! "

Oh my gosh?! Why did she faint!

What happen to her?!

I carried her on my own. And I drive fast to the hospital. Shit! " hello tita?! Tita?! Dumaan po kayo sa hospital! May nangyari pong masama kay Dianna. "

" What?! What happen to her?! "

" I-i don't know Tita, she just faint. "

"Clarice, drive safely okay! Don't let Helena find out about this?! We're on our way there." said Tita the she hung up.

as Tita said, I'm already driving! so, when I arrived at the hospital, I immediately asked for help. Fuck! what happened to my best friend?!

If there's something bad happens to my best friend. I don't know what I will do! I'm just standing here in the emergency room. I'm going round and round too!! I'm nervous about what the doctor might say. I hope his condition is fine. But what is the reason for his fainting? is he sick?! Fuck!

After the doctor came out earlier, he said it was okay. Thank you! Thank you very much for saving my best friend. That's why I'm here in his hospital room.

" Oh my gosh! Bes. Are you alright? " I just saw her awake." What happen? " She asked me, what is really happen.

calm breathily Clarice!

" I just saw you running towards me, then you fainted. Are you okay? "

" No worries. I'm already fine. "

"No your not. What is going on!" I said with a mixture of surprise. What happened to my best friend? " Oh, where are you going? You can't go! I already called your mom. " I saw her leaving.

"Really?" Then I nodded.

I scratched his bag and took the syringe. After all this is my syringe. A fake syringe! "is this your medicine? take it!"

I promised that's why I finally saw him inject it. Don't you dare smirk in front of her Clarice! "Are you okay now?" I asked her.

she nodded. "Yeah! I just need some rest!"