The Lost Heirs 43

The Lost Heirs 43: Back to school again!

Scarlet Dianna's pov

I'm in the living room on the laptop. I can't do anything I just scroll scroll. Until Devianna called me. Looks like ichichismis. Maybe they can't do anything to gossip again. He just answered it and their voices came to me.

{ Hello Scarleeett!! }

"What the hell are you making noise?! Bakeeett!" I shouted back. Really lockers!

{ I have gossip about you!!! }

"Don't you simaaaaawwwwww?!" I shouted again. It's like we're old people. Mommy scolded me "Princess what's that?! Why are you screaming!".

"Nothing ma!! -- You guys are shouting and shouting. What is the gossip"

{ Sorry hahaha!! -- So it's breaking news all over YHS Hospital that Gweynth Macaspac is the son of a rich man. Do you think that? }

"G-gweynth Macaspac? W-what happened to the woman and she was hospitalized?!"

{ Run over! You know, when there is gossip. I'm there HAHAHAHA! }

" You guys! Let him put it down. I'm going somewhere else." I promised and put it down too. I was in a panic to go to Dad to go to the hospital.

As in I really ran. I ran! So they know what will happen. "Dad! Daddy!! Daddy!! Hospital hospital fast!! "

"What? What hospital?"

" Did something happen to you and you want to go to the hospital? " That's my mommy, don't worry.

" Hospital bilis. Hospitaaall !!! " just shout and shout here.

"What's going on in the hospital son!?"

"Bastaaaaa?! I'm needed at the hospital!!"

"Boo don't say you're sick?! Boo waaag!! I'll marry you!! Don't leave me?!" Her reaction was a bitch.

I hit it. " Don't you?! Sister Gweyn just needs me. -- Dad!! To the hospital quickly!! "

"Daughter, don't worry! I'm confused by you! It's just a moment, right? I'm not even getting out of the car" I stopped because of what Dad said.

I'm probably the only one here. Haaaad! Am I in this situation? When we get to the hospital, let's hurry! that's because of me. When I got there, I ran. Ate and I will meet again in this way! Jusme.

When we arrived at the hospital room, Dad took Mr. Austine and Mr. Macaspac what's going on?? there is still a beating going on.

"Austine! Austine, is it right?! Don't fight here?!"

" I have no problem Ricky?! Let me go?! I just want to punish my son for what they are doing."

" They didn't do anything dude! That's it?!"

" No! so let me go Ricky?! "

I ran to Ate so I cried. I feel sorry for him. Why is this still happening to you? maybe not right? It's because! Anyway, I talked to my sister and brother Gavin. Good and they still are.

And it hits me, that I must have done the right thing in my relationship. Why did I push him? Thank you! Because of this it looks like I will talk to him. I didn't know that I smiled.

"Sister, wake up, Kuya Gavin is here! Don't leave me, sister?! I'm here!" I cried. Because it's a sister!

Kuya Gavin was good and agreed. I saw Mark wanting to pick me up. Really jealous! "Yes babe, we are here and your real parents are here. You and Eya are the same who got separated from them."

"You'll just wake up sister?!" I wiped my tears.

I looked at Mom. It seems like there are more people here. Maybe we'll leave later, just come back to Ate tomorrow. I still have school!

Mom walked over to my place, and asked a question.

"Is he okay?"

"Ah oho! Are you okay?!" Kuya Gavin promised.

"Don't worry, he will wake up too!" encouraged Mommy. He held me! Cause actually, Mommy is thanking sister.

Taking care and staying for a while.

"I hope Ate wakes up!" I said so she smiled. "We need to go home princess, there's school."

" Ah right! I'm sorry, I lost my mind! " I said that's why Mommy smiled. Mommy asked her because of me.

That's why Mommy went home first. Dad and Kuya will follow later. They will probably bond with Sam. Then Dad said hello to Ate. Mommy drove home.

~~~~~~

"So Scarlet, how's Gweyn? You said you visited him!"

"It's okay! but he's just waking up!"

"That's it? He's actually pitiful. Are you kidding that what happened even reached the real parents?"

"That's right! And now I know that we are both missing."

"Wait, I've been wondering about you for a while now! What are you doing?"

" My sister, I call her sister because she was the first one I met. Before my family, she was the one who sheltered me for a while. That's why my parents are very grateful to her parents. Are you kidding me?! she let me live I'm at their house for just a few days." I promise long.

I saw that Clarice was already gaping. If anything, he didn't know where I lived. I just smiled at him. He didn't say anything to what he heard haha.

"That's why we didn't catch Timothy. You went to him. It's a good thing! Your father's staff didn't see you!"

I smiled at him. Kuya was with him then. That's great! It's a small world for us haha.

"Let's go and maybe the class will start!" I said let's go together. Recess is almost over! We eat while chatting.

While we were walking, some students were talking to me. HAHAHA! If only they knew that I'm used to them being gossips. It's straight to the classroom, that's right! so he just smiled at them. We talked for a while before the teacher came.

But I secretly use a cellphone. I searched for Mark's name while typing! I will talk to him.

Yes! He will talk to her.

He will give his feelings. Even though I don't remember what I did.

text to: Boo

Mark, see you tomorrow, I have something important to tell you. The coffee shop is right across from the school! 2 pm sharp.

Fr: Dianna

It's up to Rappido!