The Lost Heirs: 2

Eya's bestfriend name Clarice on the next slide ☝🏻

Eya's pov 

The next morning, I woke up because of the noise of the chain. Mom! He removes the chain of the dog cage. I looked at Mom, but she didn't bother me. I thought that Mom felt sorry for me, but she didn't. I was relieved to enter the house. I took a shower and got dressed in my uniform. I have to go to school. I also don't want to miss class. When I went down to the living room, I waved to Mom and Dad.

 "I'm the first one, Dad."

 "Osya go away, I should go home, it's here. It's not the one that's going anywhere."

 "If you don't want to experience the prison. Be smart?!" Dad nodded and left. When I left home, I stopped by a tricycled. Going to school! What day is today? Monday! There is still a flag ceremony. I hope I'm not sick. As soon as I stepped into the entrance, I could hear Clarice's voice.

 Include the shrill voice of his cousin.

 "Hey! You're crazy?! Come back here?!!"

 "Feliiiiiiixxxxxx!!!!" she beat her cousin even more. It's really like a dolphin jusme. 

"The pain in the ear is bad. Where will it get better? Do you know where?!" I raised my voice. to be heard by both.

" Beeesssssss! " Nothing, I prepared my ears for screams. They damage the eardrums. "Stop your squealing. The students are going to look at you." I said to them and pinched them in the groin. "It's okay. Stop it!" 

"You owe me nothing! " She thought maybe I forgot about last night. The conversation between her and Angela. "Osya I'm leaving, you two are already there." Angela said goodbye and left too.

 My friend is probably wondering now. Are you the child of a witch? " Did I hear correctly? Me? I'm behind. I didn't do anything. Maybe you have? "

 Oh no! does he know anything about what happened? gossip is really fast?! "H-ha what am I?" I stammered. Why do I stutter? Jusme oh! 

"Look, you're stuttering? You really don't know how to lie." I gasped because of that. He is about to ask me. 

" h-ha? W-what are you talking about? " Why am I stuttering?! It's annoying! 

"You think I don't know anything, right? Maybe your demon mom and dad locked you up. Oh no! They really have been demons for a long time." Clarice promised but it was tinged with annoyance. 

"Clarice!" then I just looked at her.

"Oh what? I'm telling the truth! No offense but that's the truth." I gasped because of that! This Clarice is disgusting!

 "Why are there so many parents? That's where you went to the devil. Alas!" Clarice said annoyed. He just brought up about him later.

 "It's Clarice, no matter what they are. They're still my mom and dad." I promised. I just stopped because of their Tilian's. Who is it looking at? If you scream, you're just like an artist. Medjo came back and looked at them.

 Who are they? Transfers?

 Cow.

"Bes omg! He's handsome!"

 "I'm going to win that one over there. I'm telling you!"

 " Crazy! you think they're going to kill you."

 "He was handsome when he wore glasses!"

 "Five hunk boys. My gosh!" That's all I could hear. Well, I'm used to it. It's me. Is it every day? that's how it's done. Why don't they study?

 " Miss! " I was shocked because of that. Omg! you are embarrassing Eya Sampson. Why am I stunned by them? 

"Oy bes! That's an idiot. Let Timothy go my babe." said bes. I didn't realize that I was blocked. but how do they know Clarice? The girl is really hiding a lot!