The Lost Heirs: 18

The event ( Buking! ) after 3 weeks

Scarlet dianna / Eya's pov

OK! This is it?! I can do it, especially with us. I removed all the nervousness and thoughts that entered my mind. This day is my day. Many will cheer for us, because we are good.

" We can do it! Fighting?! " we promised. Cheer up and get rid of it. "Fighting!"

Besides, he will just remember my payments.

"Okay Eya! Warm up now. The stage is ready!" a staff entered. And we were also told. I know they are there.

Hope nothing happens! And it is performed? It should be mine. Not his! Mine. Only mine! But what happened? He stole what was mine.

he stole everything!

It looks like money. Because that's what he's after! Because Deviana saw him. Someone is talking to someone.

We are here on stage. I also changed my aura! I'm ready for the song. This song is giving lit and goosebumps.

We just danced it and then we sang. But I do the rap parts and some vocals. Then I saw them surprised at me!

The world is small! So I'll see you again.

"We did it guys! Because of this, I'm going to continue looking for an apartment."

"Yanga! Me too. I have more to pay." said devianna. "Me too! Before I move! I'll pay some of that first."

"By the way leadernim. How is your search for your parents going?" Yellena said. He is kind. Beautiful and sexy! Where are you?!

"That's it! And I'm looking for them too. I won't stop until I see them. I don't know if I have brothers or not."

"That's okay, leadernim! You'll still see them." he promised me. Right! I will still see them.

" Besides, leadernim, are you sure your not pure Filipino? You look like a Korean, eh! " eh? I just looked at him. " Crazy! Blackpink really swallowed you! "

"HAHAHAHA COME ON! LET'S CELEBRATE IT!" we said at the same time. So we made some noise!

We left and went to the restaurant. But by the way, I don't have any money anymore so they just let me go for free. Thank you! It's all his fault?!

I was worried that he looked like he was triggered in our song. Then the rest? They surprised! I can't do anything if their reaction is like that.

They drove me away remember?

But this is me, proving that they are not a loss. But if they are really my parents. I will hate them.

"Leadernim, eat it! Maybe it will cool down. You're good?" Roxann said. So I smiled! "Are you okay sister? What are you thinking about them?"

"Huh? How did you know?" I said in surprise. "My instincts say you miss them."

"P- It's like that. I hope they miss me too!" I said and smiled. I just eat here. They too. It was quiet when the Walcker family arrived.

"Ah hello!" we said politely. Kme even stood up to say hello. They just smiled at me! And went straight to the table. "That girl is really cursed!"

" Yes! Guess who's after the money?! FAKE!"