The Lost Heirs: 17

Jealous Scarlet Dianna

Scarlet dianna / Eya's pov

I woke up early. Actually, I'm really good when I wake up. Wanna know why? Because the sun's rays are beautiful today. I stand and do my morning routines.

Specially, I fix what I want.

Remember, I don't want to rely on helpers! Even though my family is rich. I want to live a normal people. Not when I wake up. I will be served right away.

No! I actually don't like that?!

As I was going down, I could hear the laughter of my Mommy and Daddy. Maybe they are just happy too?

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad! Good morning." I greeted them. And kiss their cheeks. They are busy talking to Violet. Shh!

That girl is not paying attention!

"Son? Can you cook us some breakfast. I know your good at cooking. I want to taste!" Mom said kindly.

What is it for? To Violet? Hey there!

Really pay attention. I rolled my eyes and just ate alone. Brother? There! There too. They are like one big happy family. THAT'S IT!

"Hi! Morning." He said briefly. He just went to drink. I just nodded. I'm busy eating! Maybe he already knows. "I appreciated you. Why didn't you answer?"

"I just nod. Can't you see I'm eating?"

"By the way, I'll just cook breakfast. You're still eating."

"You know how to cook, Mozzarella?" I said in surprise. I saw her. Does he seem nervous? What? Why is he nervous?

"If you want to cook? You can try easy foods." I said then. He took a bite of the last meal! Don't know why he stopped?

I find some weird things to her. He just ignored it. Then I washed the dishes. Also, I started cooking.

He just left and went to the guess room. But in truth, I noticed something in his actions! Thank you! Whatever he wants to do.

I should get her and kick her face.

~~~~~

After breakfast was cooked, he called Mom and Dad. Also, my brothers! They are even ahead. Come on!

"Does this look delicious, princess?" Mom said. " Yes! Just smell it. It seems to fill me up." Kuya Mark added. So, I laughed.

"Of course! That's for you. That's why it's delicious." I promised and smiled. I saw my dad eating. Then the eyes widened.

"Princess, it's so delicious! Did you really cook this?" he said. Is it embarrassing? Wait? should i? They are my family. "Of course, Dad! I cooked."

I promise. Then Kuya is busy eating. I'm laughing because they're ahead haha. Just like children. "Brothers, take it easy!"

"I can still cook if you want!" I added. Silsa was stunned by what I said. I really want to laugh. They really are like children!

"My youngest, that's beautiful!! Hey, that's mine! Why did you take it?! " Brother Timothy said, Brother Patrick was just confused when he took his dish. "Hey! Don't worry. I took it!"

They will still be fighting each other.

I stood up and took the last dish. It's shocking because Kuya is a thief. HAHAHA. "Oh brother! This is more. Don't fight. There are many more."

"Yown! Thank you, youngest!" Kuya Timothy said and kissed me on the cheeks. Mom and Dad are just happy with them.

"This! It's all mine? Thank you, youngest!"

"Hey, tyrant! Will you finish me off?!"

"Hey! You didn't even let me live. Youngest! They make me feel bad." I smiled at the behavior of my older brothers. "This is all for you brother Sky. Mwap!" I kissed him on the cheeks.

"Yes! Thank you, youngest?! Oh, what are you doing, I'm even more full." older brother said to them. And spin me in the air! Then he hit me in the face with a kiss.

"How about the youngest?" they said at the same time. They are frowning! HAHA. "Next time it's yours HAHAHA!" I said laughing. so they frowned.

"Kids, go ahead and eat! Princess, did you eat? Come join us." I just smiled.

"I'm going to eat." I promised. I was just surprised because of what Mom said. "Just tell Violet to come with us."

I just faked a smile. And when I turned around it was gone. "Why is that girl still here?!" I said weakly.

he just went and told it.

"Violet, it's supposed to be with Mom and Dad." I said listlessly. After that I just went to the room.

I just thought about it. Who is that Violet? And still living here?! It's just annoying. It's not that he's jealous, but do we know where he came from? Right? Right?!

Besides, I'm not defensive! I'm just telling the truth.

I was about to go to our library. When I heard their laughter downstairs? What?! He just bit my lip in annoyance.

Hmm! It's up to them. Will they be together?!

~~~~

When I came down at noon, they were still laughing in front of the TV. okay? Deep breath! They were a while ago huh?!

Don't they know that their laughter can be heard?!

I wish they would have. Shameless!! "What's that?! A poor girl, but living in a nice house? I hope they thought about it. Do they know if that's bad or not?"

"There's nothing funny there? Why are you laughing so hard?!" when they looked at me. I ran to the kitchen.

I hate her presence! As in?!

I just ran into it. I don't care if I break something!

And while I was eating, I was angry. Why am I angry? I shouldn't be angry! I don't know. I just ate and ate.

Take care of them there!