The Lost Heirs: 36

The Three words

Scarlet Dianna/ Princess Nicole's pov

upside down

I'm just down here. There was nothing to do and nothing came to mind. This is hard! Nothing really comes to my mind. I never intended this to happen. What goes around? Ts There's really nothing to do at home today. Sky isn't out for a walk, Dad is at the company. I'm the only one here. I'm alone with the maids!

I just switched channels. " Tsk! " I snorted.

" bunsooo! " Kuya Sky turned to me.

"Why?" I answered. " let's just wander! I know you can't do anything here. " that's nice. This man felt

I stood up and spoke. "Okay, wait here, I'm just dressed." He just nodded.

I went up and got dressed. What can be worn? Ah! this is all. Maybe it's okay? I'm pretty and I can definitely carry it.

"Brother! Let's go?" I invited.

"Maybe you're excited, aren't you?" he joked to me.

"This is it! Go ahead. I'll leave you here."

" Come on, Mark is waiting for us. " huh? Why is Mark waiting for me? Nevermind.

Let's get in the car. I didn't say anything and he just drove. He just stopped at a fancy restaurant. What? What's up? He just let me down.

"Is Mark here? It's like nobody's there?"

"Relax! Mark is there okay? I'll leave you alone, enjoy!" I just stared. He really left me here. He just looked at it.

I don't want to go on. Maybe there will be a mumu later! Then it looked like there was no one at all. Huh?! I didn't realize that my foot brought me there. None! I'm already inside. I looked carefully at the interior, it was pure design. Are there any flower petals here?

I smiled secretly. What is that for?

I was just startled by someone playing. Tangina! I'm almost deaf. Who's that!

Lift your head baby don't be scared
all the things that you been all along
the way~~

Then I saw Mark, with guitar and his singing. Wow! This guy has talent. I stared at it. I saw in his eyes and he was in love with me, and his serious about me.

you get by with the smile~

With the smile? Nice title. He just smiled at her. OK! after his show I was still smiling. Sky says only Mark is here. But is he one of the waiters? son of a shark!! I saw him walking in my direction. No! -- what I mean is his walking with a bouquet of flowers. And, it's my favorite flower! I don't know but, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Oh no! But for now, he's smiling at me.

"Hey!" he said while smiling. "Hi! -- Nice voice." I promised and took the flower "is this mine?" I added so she nodded.

"Let's come here!" he invited. He helped me sit down. Then the older brothers came immediately--- The waiters! Why are they here! tss

"Do you want something?" he said.

"No, maybe later?" I promised him. I saw him smiling. No, until now he is still smiling. "Alright! We'll order later." My crazy older brother left at the same time.

When they left, no one spoke to us. We just smiled at each other.

"What if I'm just there by your side?" he suddenly promised. I was surprised by what he said. I saw him wink. Playful!

"H-ha? ah no. That's it!" I squeezed him.

I feel red from here. Gosh!

I blushed even more when he took my hand. He just intertwined our hands. It seems like the only people here are you?