chapter 13: Cave

Hello peeps!!
Look who is here😅!!
But you all know my life villain so yeah without any of my bakvas let's start story😜!!
But but first guys go and watch luck Di kasam and make it 100 million views fasttt 🤗🤗
************************************
Au pov:

All were examining it and abhi spoke...
Abhi: we have to climb another mountain ughhh..
Ali: yes!! Dada we have to
Meh: Ali chalo na chalte hai yaha se😍
Ali rolls his eyes and yasmine and vaish chuckles.
Sheef(smirk): kyu kya hua Ali dar Gaye kya?
Ali (rolls his eyes): main Kisi se nai darta!!
Sheef: to fir chalo
Abhi: tumhe badi jaldi hai khud hi chale jao na
Abhi said rolling his eyes.
Yas: ha jao sheefan 🙄!! Koi aur rasta Nahi hai yaha se Jane Ka Bina mountain cross kiye?
Vasih(screams): Dekho vaha ek cave hai.
All were looking at her as if she is an alien from another planet 😂😂 and she said...
Vaish: what? I am tired to climb so I got a bit excited.
Yas: ok ok let's go from cave hash!! No stupid mountain climbing.
All chuckled except two idiots and went towards entrance of cave!!

Yas pov:

We all are standing outside the cave and it seems to a bit spooky I think no one has went in from a long time and meher's face is looking so scared ummmm I got an IDEA!! She troubles me soo much now your turn meher *smirk*....

Vaish(suspiciously): yasmine what is going in your mind hnn tell me.
Yas(lied): nothing Di
Vaish: you can't lie to me
She knows me soo well ughh....
Yas: ok fine _____________________ Khush!!
Vaish(squeals): WHAT!!

All started looking towards her and she nervously chuckled and I shook my head saying nothing and all started going inside and Di whishpers...

Vaish(excited): are you really going to do that?
Yas: obviously now stop talking about it.
Vaish: ok

We all started walking and after sometimes it is really spooky as we went inside it has spider webs and all that stuff I think in cave they are celebrating Halloween 😂 and then I saw meher OMG!! she is soo scared ohhh it is time for plan I saw Di she was already looking at me with a wide grin and I winked at her she also winked at she started her part yeah she said this work will be done by her....

Vaish pov:
I winked at her and I started my work I went towards Ali and abhi..
Ali: hey Di!!
Vaish: hi Ali
Abhi: what happened vaishu?
Vaish: I think we should take a break small one!!
Ali: ok Di I am also very tired
Abhi: ok let's take a break!

Yes!! Yes!! Plan worked and I smirk at yasmine and she understood and she grins mischievously and abhi announced that break time and here goes second part of plan all boys were sitting at one side and I went towards yasmine and meher....

Vaish: boys are sitting there let's go that side..
Meh: umm ok
Phasiiiii!! We 3 went towards their which was a bit far from where boys were sitting and we make meher sat there and. Me and yasmine also sat beside her and she was a bit confused and Yasmine did her work and she screams and all bats started flying away🤣🤣🤣...
Meh(screams): ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ali pov:
We all were sitting when we heard meher's scream and we all went towards that direction now what happened ohh god I am soo tensed!! We went and I asked her...

Ali: what happened meher?
Yas(innocently): yes what happened meher?
Meh: a..ali...s...spi..spider

What the fuck man she screams because of a stupid spider😵. And when she said yasmine started laughing and Di also joined her what the hell is going on here and we all were looking at them confused and they both are laughing their heads off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yasmine is looking soo cute man first time I am not denying but why am I not?? What has happened To me? And finally yasmine go towards her and took the spider which was on her shoulder!! IT WAS A FAKE SPIDER ohh!! It was all planned..

Yas: Di it was superb fun😂
Vaish: it was you looked her expression 🤣🤣
Meh: it was all planned 😡
Yas(smirk): yes it was what did you think only you can trouble us.
Abhi: true

After that we all started walking again and it was getting soo dark and nakchadi is walking beside me And suddenly..... something came and she was going to fall and she grabs me for support but I also fell down and I was now top of her ..

 something came and she was going to fall and she grabs me for support but I also fell down and I was now top of her

And we both were looking in each other eyes and when we heard coughs I mean fake one hnn😒....
(Au: Kuch zyada hi enjoy Kar rahe the kyu??😏
Ali: shut up!!
Au: har koi mujhe shut Kar deta hai Kadar hi Nahi hai Kisi ko😭
Ali: ho gayi nautanki ab Ka
Au: ja rahi hu)
Abhi: *fake coughs*
Vaish(smirk): you two can get up if you are done.
We both immediately get up and yasmine said..
Yas: ummm sorry
I can't believe nakchadi said sorry let's play with her..
Ali: what did you said I can't hear
Yas(narrowing her eyes): i.said.sorry
Ali: whoa!! Nakchadi also says sorry impressive.
Yas: shut up Bandar!!
Ali: you shut up nakchadiii
Yas: bandarrrrr
Ali: nakchadiii
Yas: bandarrrrr
Ali: whatever let's go da..

I was going to say dada when I saw no one was there and we both saw each other in confusion and then we look straight and they all were walking like seriously we both saw each other and shook our head and started walking again...
End of Ali pov:

Au pov:
All were walking and walking and finally cave ends and they went out of cave and saw a forest.

______________________________________
How was the chapter guys?

Did you like prank😂?

What will happen in forest?

I know you all have guessed who wrote it yes your crazy author 😜.

Drop you fav scene in comments!!

Do vomment please guys!!

Words: 1053