Chapter 43: Mystic land

Yasmine pov:
My eyes opened a bit, I looked beside me just to see ali and my eyes opened Haye! He looks so calm at the moment and when he is awake he is just a handsome annoying ass huh! I started admiring him his perfect, jawline, sharp nose, those lips damn! And his hazel eyes in which anyone can drawn easily.

Wait....eyes? I came back from my Dreamland and saw he is awake with his stupid yet sexy smirk! Oops! I literally checked him out and i am c.a.u.g.h.t! Why god loves me soo freaking much?

Ali(smirk): someone was checking me out!
Yas: who said i was?
Ali: i never said you were the one!
Yas: do i look like a fool? Can you see anyone else than both of us! Idiot!
Ali: you really should stop calling me that girl!
Yas(raising her eyebrow): and why do you think that?
Ali: cause consequences might not be so good!
Yas: actually you know what? Show me show me the consequences!
Ali(smirk): your wish!

And in a snap of second I was on the ground and he was on top of me his both arms were beside my lying figure. I gulp at our closeness his nose was almost touching mine.

Ali(smirks): what happened?
Yas(shuttered): a..b...a..
This guy will surely kill me!
Ali: Cde! Say something nakchadi!
Can i kill him? Nah! I need one bandar in my life come on! I pushed him and stood up he also got stable and stood up still smirking!! Doesn't his lips hurt?

Yas: *ahem* shut up! And what happened to us?
Ali(smirk): you know what? This time i am leaving you! As now we have some important stuffs to do but we will continue this soon!
Yas(glaring at him): will you shut up?
He rolled his eyes and said..
Ali: whatever! And wait....i remember last time we were in island around some cliff sorta thing! And yeah who made us unconscious?
Yas: yeah!! I remember that! And ali just look around where the HECK are we?
I said when i finally noticed my surroundings which were just too....ummm.... abnormal?

 abnormal?