chapter 33: Doubting

Ali pov:
I stood there numb like what just happened? Did she....she kiss me! Don't get wrong ideas I am talking about cheek kiss! Ohh god!! I am 9th cloud but wait what happened again? Why I didn't saw her coming inside? Till I remember I saw her when she was standing in front of me a but angry ughh....wait I don't remember anything I sat on bed palms buried in my face did I again forgot moments of my day? Obviously till I remember last person I saw was....umm...meher? Yeah it was that bitch! Why did she came in my room? Damn! What is happening? I was busy in my thoughts when I heard a voice..

SM: hey Ali!
Ali: hnn...oh! Hi vaishu Di!
Vaish: wassup!
She asked me sitting beside me.
Ali: umm.... nothing much
Vaish: Ali! Is everything ok? You seem worried!
Ukw? She is best! She is just like my elder sister! She understands me soo much!
Ali: umm..Di I want to tell you something.
She kept her hand on my shoulder and gave a small smile indicating me to continue further.
Ali: Di I don't know what is happening with me like I don't remember some Moments of my life I know it sounds stupid but it is like just now it happened I was doing something on my bed than meher came and after that I don't know what happened and than I saw Yasmine a bit angry and meher was no where like how can this happen?

I looked towards her to see her reaction but to my surprise she was looking at me with an amused and surprise face yeah I know she can be surprised but why Amused?I shook her and she came out of her thoughts and muttered something which I heard..
Vaish: he also had same thing! How?
Ali: also? Also means? Who else is getting such things?
Vaish: yeah! I also don't remember some moments of day! But I don't know how?
Ali: WHAT! you also!
Vaish: yeah! I think we should take rest for now as I told this to Yasmine and abhi!
Ali: I also told them!
Vaish: when?
Ali: yesterday!
Vaish: ohh I don't know what they both are upto! I haven't seen them since morning!
Ali: I saw Yasmine now but she went somewhere hurriedly!

Vaish: ok now I seriously doubt that this both brother-sister duo is upto something!
Ali: me too! What if they both put themselves in risk!
Vaish: yeah they can do anything! I think we should go behind them.
Ali: yeah!! Let's go!

Yas pov:
Leaving him astonished I went straight behind meher she was going towards practice room she went inside furiously and was blabbering shit...
Meh: hnn how dare that bitch to throw me out of my boyfriend's room I swear I'll kill her with my bare hands bloody bitch.
Yas(mumbles): me bitch? Seriously and your boyfriend hnn! In your dreams you pumpkin face.
After that she went and took sword and guess what? She tried to move it back and forth in air and failed miserably lol!
Meh: ughhh....when that bitch can do it then why can't I? Huh!
Yas(mutters and smirk): because to do this you need practice and such attitude which obviously you don't have.

After that she went to kitchen hnn? She got tired just by holding a sword! Ok leave it I also went behind her but she just roam in kitchen after drinking a glass of water wth! And after that she was roaming in corridors and I made sure that she doesn't went away from my eyes now she is in corridors which leads two paths one where ashi, sheefan, meher and that pink light room is and next where mine, Ali, Bhai and vasihu Di's room is I was watching her just when I heard a "thud" I turned around to see a case on floor wait how did it fell? Is someone spying on me? Okay Yasmine you are thinking so much continue your work and with that I turned my eyes in front but wtf! Where is Meher?

I went out from my hiding place and looked around maybe she is here around but I she is not here! Nooooooooooooooooo! Please don't tell me that she went! But guess what she escaped from my eyes ughhh... How the hell that vase fell I went towards that place and hold that vase and was going to hit it on the floor but as soon as I turned around I saw Ali and and vaishu Di and in shock vase fell and guess where it fell on Ali's feet.
Ali(screamed): ahhhhhhhhh!! Nakchadiiiiiiii WTH!!!
Yas: I am so so so so so so so so sorry is it hurting?
I said examining his foot as he sat on stool I was just blabbering sorry and some shits.

Ali pov:
She was examining my foot and was continuously blabbering sorry while I was just admiring her when someone faked cough which was only heard by me and it was no other than vaishu Di I coughed and said..
Ali: Yasmine I am okay! And I can walk.
Vaish: yeah but whom you were going to hit?
Ali: yeah why you always have to hit a person can't you spend your one day peacefully and not being a wild cat you are?
I said narrowing my eyes at her in disbelief while she made a haw face she looks cute though and hit my chest ahh! It hurts after all we are talking about warrior!

Yas: shut your mouth you idiot!
Vaish: hello! I am not ghost can you both hear me?
Yas: come on Di and I was going to hit umm..I thought that someone was behind so for safety I to..took that vase hehe!
Vaish: look I don't believe you but ok!
While I was looking at her suspiciously come on it is written on her face that she is lieing but I am not gonna leave her without knowing truth.
______________________________________

How was the chapter guys?

Hope you all liked it!

Well sooo sorry for posting late but I have two reasons..

1) My Stupid exams were going on yeah I know you all will say how much exams this girl have but guys even one chapter test is sooo important so I am soooo sorry!

2) Tbh I was in no mood to write a chapter😁 so you all can give your SWEET words in comments section!

And now happy news! I finally got my VACATION!!🤧

And guys spam this chapter then only I'll post next one!

See you all in next one!

Words: 1132