chapter 29: Tears..

Au pov:
Yasmine was practicing her sword furiously while sheefan was finding her with the thought that now he will go and console her yes he saw what all happened in Ali's room and he left not before smirking at meher which she returned and now he is finding Yasmine he was thinking where she could be? Just then it hits him that she can be in practice room so he went there and saw her moving her sword and he was watching her with and was thinking I'll make sure that you love me.

And you will have to love me now even that bloody hell Ali he is also not in senses. And he smirked evilly and went towards her but she ignored him as she knew that it is not at all good idea to argue with him to let him Go and she had much things to do rather than argue with him but but....sheefan went towards her and said..
Sheef: I told you before he is not a good guy.
Yas: just get lost sheefan!
Sheef: Yasmine why don't you get that I love you? Like whenever I come close to you you go away why?
Yas: BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU!!
Sheef: WHY?
Yas: you seriously want to know why? Ok then listen..

And she put her sword beside and went in front of him with a very annoyed and furious face like she can murder him right now and said..
Yas: ok so listen first of all you are not all kind! Second you think girls are not capable of anything and third I don't want to love anyone!! Got it!! NOW GET OUT!!
And after she spoke all the things in anger she throws him out and went to her room and close the door and she didn't even realise that when tears started flowing down her eyes because moments when meher and Ali were close were flashing in her mind.

Yasmine pov:
I closed the door and didn't even realised when tears started flowing through my eyes and all that moments started flashing in my mind and again my mind started flooding with questions whose answers I don't know!

Why am I getting affected by them being close?

Why I feel like someone stabbed my heart when she got close to him?

Why I am feeling bad that he loves her?

Why do u feeling like choking her to death?
Ok that is not new I always feel like this but that time volcano was blasting inside me when she hugged him!!

Why do I care? Let them do what they want! Right?

Do I....Do I...lo-love him?
Have I- fall...fallen for him?
Was I being jea-jealous all time instead of angry?
Have Princess Yasmine of Baghdad has fallen for prince of Turkey?

O.M.G! O.M.G! Me who used to say I am not going to fall for anyone has fallen in love with her rival cum love Ali! What the actual freak!! And I have fallen so badly that I am being so jealous that I can even kill that meher right now with my own bare hands I LOVE HIM!! I am feeling soooo damn happy but wait...wait I think it is now too late as he is in lo-love with meh-meher and again tears started flowing from my eyes.

Abhi pov:
I am still thinking what I saw in corridors sitting in my room why will vaishu go in Sheefan's room what will she do there? What made her to go in his room? Why did she went there? Ughhhh....wait why am I thinking soo much let's go and aks her so I stood up from my room and went in her room and saw that she was just sitting on bed so I went and sat beside her an said...
Abhi: wassup vaishu?
Vaishu: nothing much
Abhi: okiee
Vaish: btw do you need something?
Abhi: umm... actually I want to ask that where were you I was finding you from a long time.
Vaish: uh-oh me actually I went to ummm...abbbb ki-kitchen yeah kitchen. I went to kitchen.

Abhi: why are you lieing vaishu?
Vaish (confused): what do you mean?
Abhi: I saw you going in Sheefan's room than why are you lieing?
Vashi: ohh now you started keeping eyes on me huh!
Abhi: wait...what? No actu-
Vaish(cuts him off): Just mind your own business na abhi if you are my fiance that doesn't mean you will interfere in every damn thing understood just GO OUT from my room pleasee!!
She said shouting at me like she didn't even gave me a chance to speak I also went from their and went in my room and sat on my bed.

And soon tears started flowing down through my eyes like she have changed a lot she is no more that Vaish who used to be so sweet And nice to all she has changed a lot like when Sid spoke rudely she supported him but I just brushed it off but now what she said na it hurts a lot when the one whom you love thinks you as a interference in their life I was just asking her as I was curious to know why she went it is not that I doubt her! I trust her more than myself but her words left me broken after crying a bit..

(Au: seriously?
Abhi: yeah now shut up!
Au: 🤨🤨
Abhi: ok ok telling!! you shut the fuck up huh!🙄
Au: how rude!
Re: start the damn story girl!!😤
Au: I need more better people around me huh! Rude asses!)

Ok not a bit after crying a lot i thought to go outside in fresh air so I went outside and just shut the door and went out.
______________________________________

GUYSSSSSS!! Thank You Sooo MUCH FOR 16.9K READS LOVE YOU ALL A LOT!! AND A BIG HEART FOR YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTS ME♥️♥️
randombooklover173

How was the chapter guys?

Hope you all loved it ❣️❣️

Finally guys Yasmine realised her feelings ❤️!

So happy readers? I am sure you all will be!

What do you think why vaishu went in Sheefan's room?

Will Abhinavi's bond break?

What is gonna happen to Alismine relation?

What is wrong with Vaish?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know more 🙂

Please vote and Comment guys!

Words: 1085