Chapter 42: Reached!

Ali pov:
I woke up with sun rays falling on me. I woke up and did my morning chores and went out while going my eyes fell on yasmine's room I went towards her room and first peaked in just for see her still sleeping I went inside and closed the door without making any noise and sat on her bed beside her sleeping figure.

Just look at her face she is sleeping peacefully without any worries looking calm as ever whi h she totally is not and due to light wind her hair strands coming on her face i removed it and tucked it behind her ear and just admired her suddenly my eyes landed on her lips which were looking so juicy and soft I suddenly had an urge to kiss them.

Ok ali! Stop! Right there!

I started waking her up knowing that she is not gonna wake up soon on her own. I shaked her a bit while calling her name But nah! No improvment! I shaked her a bit vigorously and called her.
Ali: nakchadi! Nakchadi wake up!!! Yaar please wake up na!
She stir in sleep and moved her face to opposite side wth? How will she wake up? Wait...a sec let's try this *smirks*

Ali(smirking): nakchadi wake up you have to attend your bandar's wedding.
Yasmine (with a jerk): WTH!! It can't happen.
After waking up with a jerk she looked here and there and saw me smirking at her and she got to know that it was just to make her awake now it's fun time!

Yasmine pov:
Ali: may i know why it can't happen?
He asked with his stupid smirk what a starting of day!
Yasmine(stammering): wh..what can't happen?
Why the HECK in world am i stammering?
Ali: you don't know?
Yasmine: umm..no!
Ali: didn't you just say my marriage can't happen?
He asked and his stupid yet hot smirk not leaving his face all the time.

Yasmine: no i did... didn't say anything li..like that!
Ok i lied!
Ali(rolling his eyes): han hnn sure sure it was me who was day dreaming.
Yeah! I caught the sarcasm.
Yasmine: whatever!
I also said rolling my eyes
Yas: btw what are you doing here?
Ali(smiling): i came here to look at sun!
Why so sarcastic man? I again rolled my eyes at him and went inside bathroom to do my Morning chores as HE admired SUN! IDIOT! STUPID! FOOL! but he is HOT! Ok don't look at me like that! Can't deny this fact.

After doing all my chores I went out of bathroom to see abhinavi are also here I went towards them and i think some important talks were going on.
Abhi: oh! Yasmine! We both came here to tell you both that we are going to reach that island today.
Yasmine: what? Today? Huff! Finally atleast we Reached!
Vaish: yeah! And here in this island you both (alasmine) will learn magic.
Ali: interesting!
Yasmine: can't wait..!

Our wait is over! Yeah we reached at an island and we searched it's name in book and find it out it is socotra island.

(These images are not of socotra island in real)

Yas: THIS.IS.EXTREMELY.BEAUTUFUL!

I looked at others and i think they are also thinking same. I can't wait to explore this goddd!

Ali: exactly! this is soo damn beautiful!
Vaish: yeah it is gorgeous!
Abhi: total Beauty of Nature
I looked at two empress and emperor of idiocy who just rolled their eyes yeah i am truly talking about sheefan and Meher you really thought they left? Huh! They are always gonna hang on us like betal do on vikram *rolls my eyes*

Abhi: ok so guys we will pair up in two and explore here.
Meh(seductively): I'll be with ali! You will be with me na ali?
Ali(sweetly): you really think that?
And after that he rolls his eyes while me and di burst out laughing!
Sheef: ok yasmine let's go!
Ali(sweetly and smiling): you know what sheefan you really like really really need an ear checkup as they have become useless just like your brain cause I Don't remember you asking her to come and she agreeing to it!
Again! Me and di burst out laughing and even abhi bhai joined us meanwhile ali and sheefan were busy glaring at each other!

Abhi: ok so as we got disturbed by two bees here let me continue what i was saying so ali and yasmine you both will go in one pair, sheefan and Meher in one, and me and vaish in one! Got it!
Alasmine and vaish: ok!

Ali pov:
Me and yasmine started exploring. I must say this island is soo beautiful. Suddenly i remembered that morning incident wait....she didn't gave me answer. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me and her hands landed on my chest and her eyes widen. Gosh! She looks so cute!

Yas: what are you doing?
Ali: who me?
Yas(smiling): can you seen any other idiotic creature here rather than you?
She is cute as well as HELLA annoying!
Ali(smiling): yeah i can ,she is just in front of me.
Yas: you idiot! Why did you pulled me like that?
Ali: first promise me that you will answer me what i ask!
Yas: why should I?
Ali: cause why should you not?
Yas: I'll not!
Ali(smirk): ok than i am also not gonna leave you stay like this only!
Yas: ughhhh!! Annoying creature! Ok promise aks!
She said rolling her eyes.

Ali(smirks): ok so tell me why did you said that in morning?
Yas(confused): me? What did i sai...
She was going to ask but than she realised it and gulped aha!
Yas: what did i said? I don't remember anything now leave me we have to go!
Ali: ohh really?
Yas: *ahem* yes!
Ali: you know what nakch...?

We both were talking only when suddenly i think someone pushed us and I fell on nakchadi as there was a cliff we both rolled down and down and suddenly i lost my consciousness.

______________________________________

Yeah i finally like finally posted😊!

And thank you guys for 34.9k votes🤩🤩

I forgot to wish😅 HAPPY DIWALI GUYS!!!🤩

So, how was the chapter people?

Hope you all liked it!

And what do you think happened?

Why ali lost consciousness?

Is any other danger ahead?

And yeah guys i wanna tell you all something about your alien genes having author 😂!

I wrote this chapter at 3:30 a.m why? Simple because i woke up due to THIRST and couldn't sleep again and than writing this till 4:40 a.m which included some time pass also😂 i SUDDENLY kept my phone aside and tried to sleep even though when sleep was no where near and after some minutes i FINALLY slept!😂

And than i wrote remaining chapter at 3:30 p.m like wth? What was i even thinking when i just SUDDENLY out of no where kept my phone aside?😂😂

I badly need some treatment!😂

Till i take treatment do vote and comment guys!😂

*Suddenly Serious* And do stream hltp as well as attachment!

Words: 1220