chapter 27: plan succeed

Au pov:
After some chit-chats ali felt thirsty so he went towards his table and took the jug of water but it was empty so he went out of room and starts walking in corridors when someone pulled him and he makes a fighting move.
Ali(shouts): who is there? Come in front!
And just then he saw a shadow like figure and he became more alert and he saw that the figure was coming closer and as it was coming closer and closer and then ali was able to see that figure and he said immediately...

Ali: YOU! what are you doing here? Why you pulled ne here?
Fig(figure): Ali! Ali! Chill na yaar so many questions at a time!
Ali: oh god ukw! You literally scared me!
Fig: ok ok sorry but will you please smell this and tell me how is it?
Ali(suspiciously): but why?
Fig: because I am thinking that something is wrong in these and I want to bake it.
Ali(suspiciously): but if you wanted me to smell this than why you bring me here?
Fig: because it is a surprise for _____ so I don't want anyone to see it so pleaseee now smell it!
Ali: ok

And then he took that bottle and smell it but as he smell it his eyes colour starts changing and it turned to green and for a moment his body stop making any movement and then he felt as if paralysed when thay figure spoke something in his ears and he just nodded and went from that room while figure just smirked but all these was witnessed by two eyes and just then something fell and then fig got alert and shouted..
Fig: who is there! Come out just come out.
But no one came so he/she went there and saw a girl and that girl said..
Girl: which thing are you? What you did to ali!
When figure started laughing and said..
Fig: you are here in front of me and you are still in that state of asking me what u did to me btw you know what you and _____ both are same.
Girl(shouts): STOP talking about him/her tell me what did yo-

She was going to speak when that figure threw something on her face due
To which she put her palms on her eyes and after some secs her eyes colour also changed and turned to green and same things happened with her which happened with ali and she said something in her ear and she also went after nodding and figure just smirked and laughed out loudly but evily and said..
Fig: Now what will you do ____? Hnn even that _____ i even get her out of my way so now no one can disturb ___! My work is complete but I am for sure going to enjoy this!

And she also went..
After whatever this happened ali went to his room and then..
Yas: where were you ali?
Abhi: ya we were so worried!
Ali: it is none of your business!
Yas: ali why are you talking like this to abhi bhai?
Ali: my brother my wish who are you to tell me?
Abhi: you can't talk with her like that!
Ali: why? I will talk however I want with anyone si now please get out from my room!!
Yas: ALI!!
Ali: what ali hnn? Can't you get that in your mind get out from here!!!

Just then vaish came and abhi said..
Abhi: vaish see na what is wrong with him?
Vaish: why? What happened?
Yas: vo di...(tells her whole story).
Vaish: so? What is wrong with it? It's his room if he wants than we will have to go! Come on guys!
Yas: di you also!
Vaish: what? Me also come on guys let's go.
With this both of them went from there and then vaishu also went.

Meanwhile meher and sheefan
Meh: what!!! You did it! Seriously thank you soo much.
Sheef: yes finally I'll get yasmine.
Meh: and I'll get ali!
Fig: yeah now both of you go and handle your so called love.
Meh: hey! They are not so called.
Sheet: yeah don't you dare say that.
Fig: meher ask him to shut his mouth or else I'll make him mouse.
Meh: sheefan yaar shut up na.
Sheef: hnn..
Meh: ok now we are going!
And they both left from there meer goes in Ali's room while sheefan goes in yasmine's room.
______________________________________

How was the chapter guys!

Hope you all loved it ❣️❣️

And I am soooooo sorry for posting it late actually I was working on another ff so that's why!

And guys can I get more comments and votes as I cheated my online classes to write this and please guys DON'T.BE.A.SILENT.READER! PLEASEEE.

Who was that figure?

Who was the girl?

What is wrong with ali?

What did figure do to ali and girl?

Answers to all questions is only one😜..

Stay tuned for next chapter to know more😉😁

Words: 852