chapter 45: Ready..!

Au pov:
Mallika: so ready?
She asked to alasmine who nodded actually they all are going out of Mystic land by mallika's magic all three of them held each other's hands and mallika chanted some words and in a snap they were on the place frome where they vanished a few days ago.

Yas: ok this is AMAZING!
Ali: i agree!
Mallika: ok guys no time to waste let's go to your family..!
Ali: umm..wait!
Yas: what happened?
Mallika: ya everything is fine?
Ali: umm..yeah but i think it'll be better if we don't take them along i don't want to put any of them in danger.
Yas: i agree he is right what if something happened to them?
Mallika: if it is like that it's all fine we will not take them let's go directly to that sorceress....!

Alasmine both nodded challengingly and mallika closed her eyes and in a few seconds she found her location. She was surprised and shocked but shooked it off and along with alasmine through her magic they all reached at the door of a very horror looking palace or khandar you can say...!

Three of them looked at each other yasmine feared a bit by looking at the location and its surroundings and held ali's hand tightly ali who was gritting his teeth looking at khandar calmed down and looked towards her and sensed her fear so he stroke his thumb over her hand which was helding his. She looked towards him and he gave an assuring smile and hold her hand tightly she felt protective and smiled a bit and looked at khandar.

Three of them looked at each other and nodded and moved forward with every step it seemed like their death is coming near to them.

As they were going to put their step inside SUDDENLY fire blowed in front of them. Ali pulled yasmine towards himself and she hottest her rock hard chest she was breathing heavily for some times he rubbed her back to calm her down which she did after some time mallika already saved herself.

Ali: what was that?
Yas(terrified): look there..
She pointed somewhere.. mallika and ali looked there just to find a DRAGON.
Mallika: i knew it! Something is wrong because i got to know her location so easily
Ali: leave that now what should we do?
Yas: fight! Come on guys!
She said holding her sword and even ali made his position to attack dragon along with mallika.

Yas: guys this dragon is very huge we will need to fall him on ground
Ali: you are right i can do this with my magic.
Yas: great than i can cut his head with my sword.
Ali(worriedly): it is risky but!
Yas: don't worry it'll be okay!
Ali(unsure): umm...ok if you say so
Mallika: okay guys than i'll try to tie him with my magic specially his mouth.
Yas: ok then! Let's start!

Both of them nodded and ali started doing his magic with all power and force he pushed his hands forward and magic sparked from it and attacked towards dragon and dragon stumbled but didn't fall and due to his this action dragon's full attention was on ali now he blew fire from his mouth but ali did a back flip and escaped taking this as chance yasmine moved forward towards dragon while hiding and mallika was chanting some magical spells ali was trying to escape from dragon who was attacking him again and again with it's fire blows while ali was escaping them by fliping and suddenly it stopped attacking ali looked there to find him ties up with yellow glowing ropes which were magical and was hold by mallika she signed him to do magic he again did the same but this time with a much strong force ane it succeed as dragon fell down and taking this as chance yasmine jumped and stabbed the sword in his stomach and dragon died three of them sighed in relief.

Yas: finally dragon is dead..!
Ali: hmmm
Mallika: let's go inside
Yas: now god knows what is waiting for us there
Yasmine said tierdly while ali went and hold her hands and said..
Ali: don't worry whatever it'll be we'll handle it hmm?
She smiled and nodded and he also gave her a small smile while mallika fake coughed.

Mallika (smirking): *ahem* guys now if you both don't mind can we go?
Yas: umm...yeah sure!
She was blushing which obviously ali noticed and smirked. Three of them went inside with full alertness and opened the door which creaked as maybe no one did oiling hehe..!😂  And whole room was dark pitch just darkness was surrounding the room when SUDDENLY all the mashals started lighting up one by one due to which yasmine held ali's arm tightly.

Ali: nakchadi now can you leave my hand? I don't have any problem but your nails are piercing my skin.
She immediately leave him..
Yas: vo...ummm due to sudden action i held your hand.
Ali just smirks which was irritating yasmine.
Yas (threatening tone): you better stop smirking!!!
Ali(still smirking): what if i don't...?
Yas: ughhh.....!!!! I'll see you later
Ali(smirking): sure
Yas: mallika let's go inside
Mallika: oh thank god you guys remember i am still here.
Alasmine: whatever

They all started moving inside as they were moving mashals were lightning up three of them were moving without seeing and then suddenly three of them were caught by weeds..
Yas: ahhhh.... it's hurt... hurting
Ali: ah..don.. don't pan..panic... nakchadi
Yas: aha.... it's hurting damn!
Mallika: don.... don't move....stop moving...both of to...you

Both stopped moving and then there came the source from where these weeds were coming it was giant and all weeds were coming from it like arms of octopus.
Yas: ya allah..!
Ali: what is this?
Mallika: this is giant weed from where these small weeds are coming.
Three of them said horror struck their face.
Ali took out his dagger somehow and tried to cutting weeds..
Ali: ughh....these are not getting chopped!
Mallika: don't try these weeds are not ordinary th..they are mag....magical.
Ali: what sh..should we do no...now?
Yas: i can.. can't brea..breathe

Ali: yasmine ca..calm down and tr..try to brea.....breathe
Mallika: yes yasmine ca..calm down
Yas: I can....can't it's so su..
Ali: yasmine!!
Mallika: are yo..you ok?
Ali: yasmine answer us!!

______________________________________

Hey guys!!😅

Yeah after eternity i finally decided to post😌

You all can thank me later😉

Well i was just so busy with exams and homework 🙄 as my school had started offline.

But now guess what it is online AGAIN!🤩🎉

So how was the chapter?

What happened to yasmine?

Will they be able to get out from here?

Will they ever get the potion to make badshah human again?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know🙌😋!

Ok see you all in next chapter which I will try to post soon hehe😅!

Words: 1191