Chapter 47: Qalin..!

Their outfits👆

Author's pov:

And suddenly... ali moves his sword in a swift motion and attack on ashi's leg and she falls due to loss of balance three of them corners her from three sides by putting their swords on her neck and she seems taken aback! she was progressing what happened as this all happened very fastly.

"so the great sorceress ashi is captured huh?" ali smirked while mallika pushed her sword a bit upwards causing her head to move a bit upward.

"So now you tell us the antidote of vampire and we'll leave you" ali spoke sternly

"I'll not" she said gulping visibly

"you won't?" yasmine asked again no emotion in her voice while she pushed the sword a bit inside her throat, causing the drop of blood to come out. she really seemed scary, looks like ali is in big trouble for rest of his life...!

"I-I" she tried to speak but seems like her voice was caught in her throat as she saw nine pairs of eyes looking at her with no expression that was damn scary!

"I'l-I'll tell yo-you" she shuttered getting intimidate by three of them making them smirk together, three of them really looked like some serial killers to her.

"It is inside that block of wall" she said pointing at the wall which was facing their back.

Ali gave a curt nod and went towards the wall while the ladies kept their sword on her neck not bothering to take it off. Ali went and took out that brick of wall which he felt was making the wall rough and there was space where a bottle with some potion was kept inside which he concluded was antidote and stood beside yasmine with the antidote and ali gave a signal to both yasmine and mallika and in a swift motion of sword, ashi was laying dead! none of them felt pity for her not after knowing what she has done to mallika's kingdom and to innocent people out there.

Once they were out of that place, mallika fell on floor on her knees while tears breaming through her eyes. Both yasmine and ali were confused that why was she crying she should be happy.

"mallika are you okay? why are you crying?" yasmine asked but understood when she saw a smile on face along with tears which she didn't noticed earlier. Both ali and yasmine understood she was happy and overwhelmed.

"I am so happy yasmine finally after years I'll be able to see my people in kingdom when I go back I'll see mom and dad, my little sister again, mystic land will be again the same as it was before! I couldn't have do it without you both...! thank you so much! thank you!" she said with her eyes shining with happiness maybe for first time since we met.

"hey! don't thank us we wouldn't have been able to get the antidote if you wouldn't have teach us magic and have helped us!" Yasmine said to her hugged her.

"ladies...Am i invisible?" Ali asked

"attention seeking idiot! come here!" Yasmine said and trio hugged

"Yasmine we need to reach Baghdad ASAP! time is running out" Ali said worriedly after they pulled out from hug.

"yeah...but how? we can't reach fast! we don't even know where we are!" yasmine replied, looking here and there to see something familiar.

"you both can!" mallika said grinning widely.

"How?" both asked simultaneously.

Then she spoke some magic spells and suddenly a flying carpet was showed up, both looked at it wide eyed and then at each other and again at carpet.

"OMG! this is flying..!" yasmine exclaimed looking it clearly.

"Exactly! but how?" ali also exclaimed not averting his gaze from it.

"Magic! idiots! did you forgot it so soon?" mallika looked at them in disbelief.

"oh yeah!" both said and closed their mouth which was hanging open and wide lol!

"This magical carpet will take you both to Baghdad and will follow your instructions" mallika told them with smile, both nodded and climbed on the carpet.

"We will miss you mallika!" both said.

"I'll also miss you both so much, come to visit me frequently in mystic land this carpet will bring you both" mallika said holding back her tears, in these days she really loved their company and them both as her younger brother and sister and will miss them, same goes with ali and yasmine she was like an older sister to them.

"bye mallika" both said waving at her, she waved back.

"Qalin, take us to baghdad!" ali ordered to carpet and it started flying away from them ali and yasmine kept waving at mallika till she was out of their sight and same goes with her.

Ali's pov:

We both will miss her! but we'll surely visit her someday...!

"Wow! this looks so amazing!" Yasmine exclaimed looking at the view in front of her which was no less than heaven due to nature, but my heaven was looking at her. I smiled as she was looking at view like a small excited child who looks at chocolate.

"yeah...it really is!" I said looking at her. She looked at me and found me already looking at her, when she understood I was talking about her a small blush crept on her face and smirk on mine. I snaked my arms on her waist and pulled her towards me, due to sudden action her hands were placed on mine chest and eyes grew wide.

"you are blushing" I told her with a teasing smirk.

"no I am not!" she denied with a scoff.

"yes you are......princess" I whispered last part in her ear, my lips brushing her earlobe slightly making her shiver.

"I was no-not blushi-blushing" she shuttered

"I love my effect on you" i said with a smirk

"you don't have any!" she said tilting her head, so she is face to face with me. I know she is lieing.

"hmm hmm we'll see" i said still that smirk not leaving my face, which irritated her.

"ughh I so wish to-" she was saying something but carpet took a turn and we both fell on carpet with her on top of me, in this action we both closed our eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw her beautiful face and a small smile crept on my face, I wanted this..! i wanted her in my arms forever. She opened her eyes and met mine, we both were staring at each other with my both arms on her waist and hers on my chest for support.

______________________________________

*Escaping from tomatoes and chappals*

I am super sonic wala sorry!!!😣

Abhi bhi physics ghum raha hai dimaag main😩

Ok guys reasons for not posting:
1) I am fucking giving exams from 10 feb! Can you believe it?😭

2) I am so demotivated to write just 4 comments on last chapter like seriously guys?😐

3) I am being so lazy!

4) I am working on new story!😁

And guys my exams 3rd term are gonna start form 20th april but i'll try to update once.

And did you all enjoy reading?

While writing Qalin wale scenes I was really remembering when first time yasmine saw Qalin damn! Aladdin days!🥺🤍

How was the chapter?

Will badshah shahnawaz will be save?

What is happening in baghdad?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know!

Words: 1257