chapter 11: demon!!

Au pov:
And all were running when they all dumped into a huge Creature with one eye big and dirty nails.
(Au: can't you clean your nails or do manicure hnn😒😒
Re: 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
His eye was fully red and he has some weapons on his hand and meher was Hella scared so she went and hide behind a cave but the cyclopes took a masive rock and closed the cave's entrence.

Abhi : Oh great just great..no doubts we got the rottenest luck
Vaish : Yup no doubts
Ali : Are nakchadi humne is ke bare me padha thana are kya kehte hai ise...sik.cyk..
Yas : Cyclopes
Ali : Ha..
Meh : ( shouting from the cave ) are koi mujhe bachao!!!
( Shef was frozen in his place and on hearing maher's scream he unfreezes and decides to impress yasmin and says)
Shef : ( with fake bravery) are isme konsi badi baat hai main use bhaga deta hu.

He makes fire and throws at the cyclopes. But the cyclopes catches the fire with his bare hands and starts laughing.

Meanwhile alasmine pulled abinavi towards the other side of the hill and then sees shef doing that stupid stunt.

Yas : Are is bevkuf ko pata nahi hai kya ki cyclopes fire immune hote hai??
Ali : Iski harkato se to esa hi lag raha hai.
Abhi : To ab kya?
Vaish: Use ja kar koi bachao nahi to cyclopes use maar dega!!Aur meher us cave me hai!!
Ali : Man to kar raha hai ki use yahi us cyclopes ke pas chod de lekin bachana to padega.
Yas : Bandar hum tumhari baat se puri tarah se sehmat hai.
Ali : To apni talvaar nikale-
Yas: Aur hojaye shuru?
Ali : Chalo!! Destract or attack?
Yas: ATTACK!!!

( Ali went straight in front of the cyclopes where shef was still frozen. Shef unfreezed and ran to the place where abhinavi were hiding.)

Ali's P.O.V.

Abhi ap soch rahe honge ki ye cyclopse kya hai aur mujhe aur nakchadi ko iske bare mai kese pata chala aur yeh attract-destract ka kya chakkar hai to main aapko pehle is cyclopse ke bare mai bata deta hu. Yeh jo hai unki ek ankh hoti hai voh to aapko pata chal hi gaya hoga. Inhe aag se kuch nahi hota us bat ko us idiot ne prove kar diya. Unhe maar ne ke liye Hume ise bich me se katna padega. Aur inki eyesight bohot hi kharab hoti hain.
Ab apko mai short me bata deta hu ki mujhe aur nakchadi ko is ke bare mai kese pata. Mujhe aur nakchadi ko padhne aur talwaar bazi ka bohot shok hai. Isliye humne uski kitabe padhi. Usme ek cyclopes tha jisko ek bohot hi achi trick se haraya tha,aur use us hi trick se haraya ja sakta hai.Agar humari kismat achi hui to yeh vo vala nahi hoga.

Tooo back to present.
Mai us cyclopse ke samne jake khada hogaya jo bohot hi bahdur aur bevakuf tha.
Aur fir me uski insult karne laga.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Ali-Hello, ugly!!
Cyclope(in short cyclo)- Who said that??
Ali- (He ran 5 feet right )Nobody!
(Yasmine went slowly behind the cylopse and stood a few feet away from the entrance of the cave.)
Cyclo-Nobody!!!I remember you!
Ali-( are vaah!! humari kismat to bakvas hi chal rahi hai. Aage ki insult continue karta hu.)
You're too stupid to remember anybody,much less Nobody.

(The cyclopes got angry and took the nearest rock { which happened to be entrance cave gate rock } and threw at ali but ali knew better and ran on the other direction. Meanwhile yasmine entered the cave silently.)

Ali-You haven't learned to throw any better, either!
Cyclo-Come here! Let me kill you, Nobody!

( he keeps moving at different places to distract him so i am not gonna write it you can use your imagination. And after each insult the cyclopes throws a rock at him but he moves everytime luckily.)
Ali-You can't kill Nobody, you stupid oaf.Come find me!!

And before our cyclopes could say anything or even react, a sword went straight into his body and blasted like a colour bomb except the bomb was yellow and more bad smelling. The monster disintegrated and standing there was yasmine and meher .Yasmine had killed the monster while meher was crying behind sitting on a rock.Abhinavi and shef came from their hiding place.

______________________________________

How was the chapter guys?

How about sheefan's fake bravery I to love it sis!!

Btw this book is written by me and my sis stutipatel12345 !!

And she has written it and I know we are lateeeee but u all know biggest villain in students life EXAMS!! So I am soryyyyyy

And this chapter is written by my sis not me stutipatel12345

But but manicure part is written by me 😂😂!!

And go fast NOW!! and drop your favourite part in Comments NOW!! GUYS😡😡

btw please comment and vote🤗🤗

Words: 832