Anna Marie pushed me inside completely and shut the door behind her. "Savannah, what are you doing in here?" she demanded.

I stared at Savannah, eyes wide, unable to take my eyes off of her. I had seen Savannah in her wolf form before, but it still didn't take the shock away from seeing such a huge, beautiful creature.

She stood up, stretched, and yawned wide, showcasing rows and rows of sharp teeth that were white as snow and looked sharp enough that they could easily pierce skin.

Like before, a mist swirled around her. I could see her form shift into a human girl through it and seconds later, the mist disappeared and she stood in place, hands on her hips.

"You asked me to come over here, remember?" she said

"That was for tomorrow. Wednesday."

"That's tomorrow."

"No, today is Tuesday." Anna Marie glanced over at me. "Help me out here."

"Today is Tuesday," I said meekly, watching her wearily.

Savannah pulled her phone out of her front pocket to check the time. Her eyebrows formed in a 'V' when she saw the date and put her phone back in her pocket. "Well damn. My bad."

"It's fine," Anna Marie said and sat down on her couch.

I frowned and looked at Savannah. "How did you get in?"

"She gave me a key to her apartment a while ago and I thought I'd wait for her until she got back."

"You know, now that you're here, there's something I want to ask," Anna Marie said. She patted the space next to her. "Luna, come sit down."

I sat beside her and Savannah sat across from us in the recliner seat. She propped her feet up on the coffee table, leaned back, and crossed her arms behind her head.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?" she asked.

We exchanged a look. I knew Anna Marie was going to talk about what had happened at the warehouse.

She told Savannah what had happened at the warehouse last week and what had happened today, when the same man from the warehouse had tried to chase me earlier today.

As Anna Marie was speaking, Savannah removed her feet from the table and stood up straight, her gaze serious and concerned.

"This is bad," Savannah said as soon as Anna Marie was done telling her everything. "If this guy recognized you, he could start stalking you and try to find out where you live."
Even though that thought had already crossed my mind, my stomach still sank when I heard her say it out loud.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I felt a headache start to come on. It didn't feel like the head splitting headaches I had when I was about to start my Awakening Phase, but it was still uncomfortable.

Anna Marie rubbed my back soothingly. "It's okay. We're going to figure this out."

"No, this is my mess," I said and looked up at both of them. "I don't want you two to get involved. I don't want you two--"

Savannah scoffed. "Girl, I've dealt with creeps so many times in my life I can take them out with my eyes closed. I can handle this guy."