I locked eyes with the boy, unable to look away. He was alluring, something that drew all my attention. It wasn't just the fact that he was incredibly handsome that drew my gaze towards him.

There was a faint, blue light that was glowing around him. I couldn't believe my eyes. I tried to make sense of what I was seeing. Was it some trick of the light? No, it didn't seem likely.

The light was radiating around him, pulsing as though it were a heartbeat, alive and thriving. And magical.

I blinked. Could this guy be magic? Could he be a sorcerer? Wouldn't that be something. Meeting a sorceress and sorcerer in one day.

I felt the need to go over to him, to talk to him. I even inched forward on the bench, as though trying to get closer to him. I had no idea what I'd say or what I'd do, but I just had to go over and talk to him.

A hand reached out and slapped him on the back, causing him to jump slightly and turn to the guy that was standing beside him. With a jolt of realization, I realized that there were other people standing around him and I must have looked like a crazy person when I was staring at him. I felt my face grow warm with embarrassment.

The other guy had long black hair like the one with blue eyes, though it was shorter, and he had thick stubble on his face that was starting to thicken into a beard. He had twinkling brown eyes that were filled with amusement as he kept looking over at me, talking and laughing with the other guy. The guy with blue eyes flushed slightly as I felt my face grow even warmer.

There were three girls standing there with him. They looked like triplets and closely resembled the guy with brown eyes. They all had long, black wavy hair and were watching the guys.

The guy with brown eyes looked across the road from me and winked. My face grew even hotter and I was sure I looked like a tomato at that point. Yep, they caught me staring at his friend.

Luckily, the Tarc bus came and I gratefully boarded. I'd never been so glad to see the public bus in my life.

I sat down in the first empty seat I found and glanced out the window to where the guy and the other people had been standing. They were walking in the other direction, but the guy turned his head to look at me, and we locked eyes again. Once again, I couldn't look away.

I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach, my heart beating faster to where it beat against my ribcage like a pulsing drum.

I thought I saw the corners of my mouth rise slightly, as though he were trying to smile at me. I started to smile back, but the bus started to move, and the moment was lost.

I turned all the way around in my seat to watch him. I saw him stare after the bus for a few more seconds before turning around and following the others. I could see that his friend was still laughing at him.

"Earth to Luna!"
I jumped at the loud voice next to my ear and I spun around in my seat to see Johnny and Helen hovering in front of me. Johnny waved his blue tinted, transparent hand in front of my face, smirking while Helen looked like she was trying not to laugh.

The two other passengers on the bus were staring at me strangely. I gave them a shy smile and turned back in my seat, my face flushing again with mortification.

I took my phone out, and instead of raising it to my ear like I normally did to talk to them, I pulled out my text messages and typed, what?
"I think someone's got a crush," Johnny said in a sing-song voice.