Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Jagiya," he said against my ear as he planted tiny kisses along my shoulder.

"I love you too, my prince." I purred.

We finished our nighttime routines and headed to bed. I was laying with my head on his shoulder. He was holding my hand on his chest and absently tracing circles on my shoulder with his other hand. "How did you manage to get away so soon tonight?" I asked.

"I thought about what you said. Monbebes see me more than you do, and I realized I am not being fair to you." He kissed the top of my head, "you were right. It is your turn. I really am working on a plan to slow down, it is just that the company has other ideas. But it really hit home tonight how much time we are apart."

"I know you are trying, and I look forward to that day when you can slow down. Every moment that we are together is more precious to me than I could ever say. But as hard as it may be to share you, Wonho was right. Monbebes are part of you guys. Without them, there is no Monsta X. They were there first. I am learning to deal with that."

"That is all true, but I am now a husband. And when we adopt a little one, I will be a father. I am more than a singer and performer now. It is time to begin shifting things a bit so that I can have a private life... not just a public one." He paused and shifted so he could look at me. "Sunny-ah, I have been going full speed for years and I am getting tired. I want to have a family now... with you." He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arm around his chest. "And Kihyun is working on something... if it works out, things will be changing... in a good way. I don't want to say too much yet, because it is too early. But it is really exciting!"

"Is he buying the company or something?" I laughed. Minhyuk feigned surprise to tease me, then laughed.

"No, not that. But it is really good."

"Not even a hint?" I teased.

"Hmm, I can't think of one that won't give it away. It will be worth the wait. Just think of it as a surprise," he winked at me and kissed my forehead. We talked for a while longer, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. I had the dream again. Cherry blossoms swirling around us, blowing down the path, holding hands, smiling, warm sun on my face. The dream gave me comfort.

We were able to sleep in a bit the next morning. We made love when we woke up, had a leisurely breakfast, made love again, and then went for a swim. Minhyuk did not have a schedule until later that day and I did not have to go to the gallery until the afternoon to receive a furniture delivery. We were almost ready to open! Final inspections and all the legal bits were finished, now we were getting all the finishing touches done. In a few days we would begin accepting deliveries for the art. I was beginning interviews this week for staff and we had hired security. Jisung would be flying over in a few weeks for the wedding ceremony and he was planning to stay through the gala.

The wedding ceremony was April 14. The gala was May 5, Children's Day. Their debut anniversary was the 14th. Plus, they had a comeback, a special debut anniversary concert, and a tour to prepare for. Time was going by so fast!

I had finally received the shipment from Nikki and my clothes were here. I was happy to finally have more warm clothes to wear. I had bought a few things to hold me over, but I knew I had more coming so I kept it to a minimum. Minhyuk wanted to buy me a whole new wardrobe, but I would not let him. That resulted in much pouting and a compromise where I agreed to let him get me a nice winter coat. I needed one and I knew the one I had brought from Atlanta would be insufficient in the Korean winter.

I was opening and sorting the clothes to be put away while Minhyuk played a game on his phone on the bed beside me. It was so normal, and I loved it. I had packed my clothes in vacuum bags to keep them safe from anything gross or squirmy during their storage and travel. I opened one of the bags and squealed a little and started giggling when saw my favorite hoodie. Minhyuk looked up from his game and I held the shirt in front of me and turned to him. On the front was a multiple-choice selection, Single, Taken, and Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk. Of course, the 3rd box was checked. I had gotten this hoodie a few years ago and wore it all the time.