Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)

Those next two weeks flew by and the closer we got to the gala, the more nervous I got. My anxiety was trying to rear its ugly head and Min kept reassuring me that everything was perfect. The night before the event, I was walking around checking everything for the 15th time to make sure it was perfect. It was. I knew this, but just could not leave it alone. Jisung insisted that I go home and try to relax. I reluctantly agreed but knew I would be on edge the rest of the night. This was a huge deal! It was basically my solo debut and I was terrified... excited, but terrified.

I arrived back home and Minhyuk was waiting for me. I hadn't expected him until later but seeing him gave me a sense of calm that I desperately needed. The irony of that was not lost on me. The fact that the most hyper, extra member of the group had a calming effect on me was pretty much a contradiction in itself.

He greeted me with a kiss and an embrace that made me forget everything else, even if just for a short time. He had gotten dinner delivered and had the table set with candles. He had a bottle of wine and some soft music playing.

"Tonight you are going to relax. You are going to forget about tomorrow, which is going to be amazing by the way, and you are going to eat dinner and then snuggle with me. And then, if you have been a good girl... well, we will see just how good you are first." He winked and gave me that sideways smile.

"Yes, dear," I smiled at him as he pulled out a chair for me to sit. He kissed my forehead and took his seat beside me. Dinner was delicious and the wine was perfect. After we ate and cleaned up, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I expected this to take its usual course and reached for his shirt. He took my hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them and shaking his head.

"Not yet. Patience, my princess," he grinned. He helped me undress and pointed to the bed. He had a large bath towel on the bed, which I had not noticed yet. "Lay down on your stomach," he directed softly. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I trusted him, so I did what he asked. He took off his clothes down to his shorts and got on his knees beside me.

Soon I felt warm liquid on my back and his strong hands against my skin. His touch was gentle and firm at the same time. He ran his hands across my back, spreading the liquid, which I determined to be massage oil, all around. He began kneading and rubbing my shoulders and back. I felt the tension release from my body and began to relax. As he worked his magic, I started to feel sleepy. He must have been able to tell, because as he made his way down to my lower back and hips, his touch became more sensual and a bit teasing. He followed the curve of my ass and then slipped to my inner thighs. He moved his hands to my outer thighs and down my legs. He spread my legs apart slightly and went up each leg, kneading and squeezing gently.

I was trying to stay relaxed and sleepy, but his hands on me had the opposite effect now. Everywhere he touched was on fire. I felt that familiar craving and it was growing. As he brought his hands up my calf and into the cleft between my thighs, he cupped me and teased with his finger. I gasped at the sudden change and then a tiny moan escaped my lips. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I think you have earned your reward. You were a very good girl." His voice, his breath against my ear, the heat from his body on my sensitive skin, it was all so erotic and the fire was burning red hot.

He kissed that spot behind my ear and almost sent me spinning. He slipped his fingers inside me and I moaned much louder this time. I was still on my stomach and the feeling was different than normal. He pulled his fingers out and teased me before spreading my legs wider and centering himself over me. He lifted my hips off the bed so that I was almost on my knees and very slowly slid inside of me. I whimpered as he was taking his time and I was getting impatient... very impatient.

I pushed my hips back, trying to encourage him to go further. He laughed softly, "slow down, princess. There is no need to rush. Just let me feel you."