Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, Min had been very tender and gentle with me when we made love. It was beautiful, emotional, and satisfying. My doctor had assured us there was no danger to the baby at this stage, but it took him a little while to be comfortable with that idea, and I was ready for some of our usual activities. It looked like I was about to get some.

Minhyuk put his hand at the base of my head and lowered his lips to mine. Just then, whimpering sounds arose from below us. Sherman was ready to go outside. We both let out loud sighs and laughed. Min put his forehead against mine and whispered, "we will pick this up shortly."

We put Sherman's vest and leash on, and then bundled up ourselves. The pup was getting excited that he was going out and started prancing in place. I had the leash and Min grabbed the required equipment to take along. We strolled along the snow-lined walkway, pausing every few feet so Sherman could investigate all the smells. The snow didn't seem to bother him. He liked to play in it, even though it was taller than him.

Eventually, he did his business and we cleaned up after him. Another small dog walked by, and they had a conversation. The other dog's owner didn't linger, but Sherman wasn't done talking to the other dog so he tried to go with them.

He caught me off guard and tugged hard on the leash, causing me to lose my balance. I ended up on my ass in 8 inches of snow. Sherman ran over like he was apologizing and licked my face. Min freaked out and got worried that either I or the baby were hurt. He took my hands and pulled me up, then dusted the snow from my back and butt. He put his hand on my stomach and looked at me worriedly. I assured him I was fine, the snow had cushioned my fall.

Sherman found a low spot in the snow and left another yellow spot. We giggled at how he pranced afterward, and at how the snow was sticking to his fluffy butt. We walked a little further and then headed home. The high snow was too tempting for Sherman to play in, and he was getting covered.

We got home and cleaned him up before we went in. I ran to the bathroom as soon as we got inside and got my winterwear stripped off. It was a photo finish getting to the toilet. I was beginning to have to pee a lot more often now.

I washed my freezing hands in hot water to warm them up and went to change into my warm fleece comfy clothes. Min caught me at the door of the bathroom and grabbed me by the waist, pinning me against the wall. He ran his hands up and down my sides under my sweater. His voice was a low growl in my ear, and I felt the heat of his breath radiate through me. "You know you are still in trouble for earlier. It is time to learn your lesson." I was no longer cold.

He lifted my sweater over my head and captured one of my wrists. The heavy sweater landed on the floor with a soft thud. He trailed his fingertips down the underside of my arm and across my breast. He unfastened the front clasp of my bra with one hand and my breasts sprang free. He caressed one with his free hand and kissed the other. My skin felt alive, and I could feel myself already growing wet from his touch. He lifted the other arm and kissed my fingertips before catching my other wrist.

He held me there with his body, my arms against the wall, and pushed my hair off my neck to kiss it. He moved back a little and pulled my pants down, helping me stay balanced while I stepped out of them. I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip.

He looked at me as he knelt down and pulled my panties to my ankles. I stepped out with one foot and he lifted my leg over his shoulder. He growled softly as he nibbled his way up my thigh. He brushed his lips across my tender flesh, and I felt the electricity shoot through me. A whimper escaped my lips when he flicked his tongue out and then buried his mouth in my folds. He braced me with his hands on my ass. I moaned as he suckled and teased me. He stood and scooped me up, kissing me as he walked to the bed and then laid me there. He lifted my hands back over my head and I felt the velvet of one of the cuffs against my skin. He looked at me with an unspoken question, making sure I was ok with this. I smiled and writhed under him, nodding my head "yes". He ran the other cuff around a rung in the headboard and clasped my other wrist. He bit his lip and stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. He worked his way back down my body to resume his sweet torture, pausing at each breast to tease my nipples hard.