Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit

Since you guys have waited so long, here is a nice, juicy, longer than usual chapter.

Of course, it is juicy, with a name like that, haha.

Enjoy!! Don't forget to vote and follow... and comment if you want!

We had our weekly check up with Doctor Song and she said everything was looking very good. The baby was developing and growing like crazy. The ultrasound image on the screen was looking like an actual baby now and Min gazed at it and stroked her face so lovingly that it brought tears to my eyes.

Dr. Song did note that my blood pressure was a bit on the high side. She cautioned me to be careful and said to maybe slow down a bit more. I already felt like I wasn't doing anything, but I agreed to find ways to try.

One thing that was going to be difficult to curb was my libido. I had been feeling the need for sex more often and stronger than I had ever felt it before. Even more than when we first started dating and I could not get enough of him. And it felt even better somehow, which I had not thought possible.

Min was not complaining about this, but he was more gentle with me. He was afraid he would hurt me or the baby. In some ways that made it hotter because of his concern. I was thinking about that while going through a box of stage clothes that he had sent home. Now that they lived separately and were not actively performing, their performance wardrobe was at the company. Occasionally he would bring something special home.

This particular box had some leather pants and his hat with the rhinestone band from the No Limit comeback a few years ago. I put the hat on my head and stroked the grain of the leather pants with my fingertips. I thought of how well they fit and how they had caressed his skin as he danced.

I felt a rush of heat between my legs and cursed because it had become so common that it was inconvenient. I heard Min enter the room and I turned to him, still wearing the hat.

"Noona, are you teasing me?" I was wearing the hat and nothing else. I had just had a shower.

"Do you want me to tease you? Because I am certainly enjoying what is happening right now." I could see the swelling in his pants as he gazed hungrily at my naked body.

"This is your fault," he said as he ran his hand over the bulge.

"I take full responsibility, and I am at your mercy," I lowered my tone and reached out to touch him. He was straining against the zipper. "This can't be comfortable. What can I do to help?" I asked innocently.

"I am sure I can find something you can do." He pulled me against his fully clothed body. My being nude against him being dressed was very erotic somehow. He kissed me deeply and squeezed my ass, pulling me against his throbbing bulge. I pulled back and began loosening his belt and then I undid the button. I captured his bottom lip with my teeth as I slowly lowered the zipper, pressing against him the whole time.

He hissed as my hand slipped inside his pants and pushed them down. He grasped the hem of his sweatshirt and t-shirt and pulled them over his head. He kicked off his slippers and stepped out of his pants. He was still wearing his boxer briefs and they were sexy. I led him to the bed and pulled them off before pushing him down with one finger. I reached up and grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor in front of him.

He helped me lower myself because it was hard to do by myself. He leaned over and kissed me. I traced my fingers down his chest. The hat was in the way, so I took it off and tossed it somewhere. I squeezed his thighs as I teased my way higher. His erection was standing proud, begging to be kissed. He laid back, grabbing a pillow as he went, so he could prop himself up and watch.