Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts

First, I want to thank each and every one of you who read, vote, comment, and follow. These are the things that keep me going. I love that you love my little story so much!!

Second, I started this with just a simple fantasy after meeting the guys at High-Touch. The way Minhyuk looked at me... or the way I thought he looked at me, inspired this. I didn't have an outline. I didn't have characters developed and waiting in the wings. I had an idea. I had some bullet points of events that I want to happen. The characters are telling me their stories and I am just putting the words on "paper".

For instance, when I created Melody, I intended for her to be bad. She was going after Minhyuk right in Sunny's face. But after I started writing her, she told me she isn't bad. She just has that reputation and she wants to be a friend. So now she is a friend!

While writing this thing so far, there have been several coincidences that really got me. There have been too many and I can't remember them all. Some were real life things and some were tied together in the story. There have been a couple of those recently that I can't tell you about yet or it will spoil it!

One of the earlier ones was when I wrote that Minhyuk had several shows that he was working on. Just after I wrote that, his Naver Now show was announced and then Back To The Idol. He had just started Inkigayo.

I wrote about them going to Hawaii, getting engaged, and dancing under the moonlight. This one has 2 things. The first, when this was still a chapter in progress, the new security guard at work got engaged. They were going to Hawaii for their honeymoon. But the biggest part here is that he laid out rose petals all around on the floor and the bed! I have never known anyone in reality to do that. But I wrote it and it happened for someone. That kinda freaked me out a bit! Then, I looked up the English lyrics for Gasoline and Jooheon says "Hawaii, let's go". And in Night View they talk about dancing on the moonlight.

I was planning to write about them breaking free from SSE and starting their own company, and then GOT7 did something similar. I hope that someday Monsta X gets the respect they have earned.

Have you guys seen Rain and Jackson's collab video? The gallery in it is sort of how I envision Sunny's, just to give you a visual. Check it out!

I am mentioning all these to bring you up to this one. When I thought of Sunny's dream with the cherry blossoms, I did not research dream imagery. I picked cherry blossoms because I love them and I love how they look like snow when they fall and swirl around. I think they are romantic. I had no idea about their meaning. Minhyuk showed his drawing of cherry blossoms on NOW this week and I had brought the dream back in the current chapter I am working on (another coincidence, perhaps?), so I looked it up. According to checkmydream.com, this is the meaning:

The dream about a cherry tree in blossom promises the arrival of joy in the dreamer's life. Perhaps he will be given good news or he will receive an unexpected gift from relatives, friends.

To dream about how a beautiful sakura tree is blooming means one should prepare for significant life changes. This is especially true for young girls and boys: a dream book promises: they will meet a very nice person who can become a good life partner. Happiness, calmness awaits family people.

Even one flower of this decorative tree that appeared in your dream at night portends luck in all endeavors and on the love front.

Now, how cool is that?! Pretty darn, I think.

I just wanted to share that with you and give you a little insight into how I write this story. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read it. I wish I had more time to work on it so I could post twice a week again. But my job is getting busy, my side business is getting busy, and I am tired.

But on the bright side, I will be working on a Nikki and Changkyun story after this one. I gotta finish this one fist though! There's so much more than Sunny and Min have to tell you!

Thanks again everyone!! I love you all!!!!