Chapter 7 :Observations (part 1)

CHESHIRE'S POV:

             So I got inside of the bedroom (since it is also an A class room in the zipelin ) and tried to inspect it at least. The owner of the room is obviously showering. I know for sure that in any second the owner will probably show up. Well, he is a nen user, he knows I'm awake. How did I know it was a guy?, well, his clothes are scattered on the bed. It was this tank top that make me chuckle. His clothes are the same type with my brother. So yeah I just waited there, who knows this might be an interesting person. After what seems to be like three minutes, the bathroom door opened and it soon revealed a "handsome-half-naked-man". I am staring at him because he awfully looks familiar, that is when I felt a those sharp nen needles that are coming at me from a 3 meter distance behind my back, about twenty of it. He is fast for him to do that attack without me seeing, specially that my ability is about time.

           Of course I dodged it, that is when we started fighting. I think I remember this! It was the same guy in my dream? my dream earlier? This guy is awesome, he has a good stamina, strength, flexibility, it has been so long since I fought to someone that can be in my level or more, plus I don't even know who is stronger, my brother or this guy? I also noticed his nen type. Which is manipulation. We kept on fighting each other for a while when he suddenly stopped attacking me.

ILLUMI'S POV:

         "Who are you?" she asked. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" I replied. "Why am I here?" she kept on asking. " You are the one came running to my room, now, who are you?"..."Ohh, really my bad....The name is Cassy by the way " she answered sassily. "Okay now, get out or I'll make you." So yes, we chatted like that. After I said those last words, she instantly vanished without a single trace. Her name is obviously fake, also she's a nen user, nen master to be precise. Her abilities? appearance?, well here abilities are still unknown since she did not used it in our fight, her disappearance is a clue though. Her physical appearance, well, I can say that she's beautiful at least? remind me of Cheshire. Well, she might be going to the hunters exam because she's heading to the same city I am going. I will try to look out for her, that is, if we still see each other later on. I will let her pass for her interruption of my mission research for now. I can't feel her presence, she is indeed strong, she might be a good person to hang out with during the exam. 

CHESHIRE'S POV: 

        I used my power " TIME SPEED" for me to seem like I totally vanished like a bubble. As soon as I got out. I called my brother to fetch me, since I really can't remember the number of our room in this massive transportation. When we got inside of our room, Hisoka asked me what happened since he felt the intense aura. Of course, I answered it; I told him what really happened and about the "needle guy". I don't know why but I left out the part that the needle guy is kind of familiar to me.

---

A/N

EDITED

       I don't really know what is inside the airship in the anime, but I based it on what I saw in one of the episode of it during the hunters exam [ that time when they are with Netero]...plus, I made up an idea where there is a separation between A class and the lower class in the transportation.

      If you somehow stumble upon an error, I apologize. 

      Liked the chapter? Then, please vote, comment and recommend this to the other Hunter x hunter fans.

Have a nice reading experience

     - mai