Chapter 14: Zoldyck Training

CHESHIRE'S POV:

                    The business that he is taking about is a standard Zoldyck training. Everyone in the Zoldyck family went through this training. Me and my brother Hisoka never went through any professional training so I am exasperated to gain more experience in these fields that I still haven't practiced. A nen master training and a professional assassin training are very contrasting and significant in their own different ways. 

             I am literally astonished that he will even let me have a glimpse of what the training will be, let alone train me himself. He first made sure that I am certain with my decision; saying that I can still back out. 

"Are you sure about your decision of marriage with Illumi?" he asked.

 "I am certain about it"

"I am going to train you like an assassin; It is forbidden for anyone in the family to pass it down to anyone. I want you for my grandson and I am going to make sure you win."

"I can win without the training, I can kill them all. You know that, please don't underestimate me." I say with venom seeping out in my words. You can insult me but never underestimate me.

"I never underestimated you Cheshire. All I want is for you to be set in stone and impossible to lose. Ever other family of assassins out there has a different training and fighting style; yet, they can never surpass our training. The Cruz family, who sent four of their very active assassin daughters, are very strong and powerful too; they are second next to our family after all."

"I am aware. So you are saying that it will be easier for me to vanquish the others if I can use the Zoldyck power and strategies?"

"Indeed, I am glad we are on the same page. Now, the decision relies on you. Do you want to master everything?"

"Of course, it's a huge privilege. Also, it will cut me some time when I get married to Illumi, I won't have to train all over again, I just have to improve." I said chuckling.

--

         From that talk we started. He first told me all of the things that we are doing. Since we just have a very short time, it will be a fast demonstration and masteral. Like I said, the Zoldyck training normally starts at 2- 16 years old. That's a lot of years of learning and practicing; I have my respect to every Zoldyck; not the second son though, he's a lazy kid. We didn't actually started that night. He said I need to enjoy my evening today since we're going hard tomorrow at masteral.

        We can only practice at early morning which is eight AM to ten AM and late night which is 7 PM to 4 AM. Yes, I only have at least two and a half hour of sleep since everyone on the manor wakes up or forced out of bed at 7 AM. 

                       Before I left the chamber that night, he gave me 50 different small vials of different kind of poison. I need to inject 25 different poisons in the morning and 25 different poisons in the afternoon. I can Identify 8-15 of the poisons in the bottles since we Hisoka and I wanted to get used to the usual poisons that people use when someone wanted to harm us; well, we have so many opponents out there. Another good advantage, I am already used to those 15 that I know. Zeno took those vials back which lessens my intake. I injected the poisons that I need to that night. It's better to start early than late.