Chapter 9: Madam Zoldyck

HISOKA'S POV:

         I'm getting excited and worried at the same time. I knew that specific look when I see one; technically I always have that look. It's the look of desire. This is going to be stressful for Illumi, Cheshire won't stop chasing him until she marks her territory. She already claimed it when she said 'I want him'. I''s been so long since I saw that look on Cheshire for about three years now. It was when she killed the person who set our house to flames, the same house that we are in with Illumi.

           Anyways, she's planning to follow Illumi wherever he goes. Illumi will be taking Killua and I know that Gon is stubborn enough to insist and follow Killua. That fact also benefits me. I won't have to worry too much about the life of my little fruit. I will make sure to remind Cheshire before she leaves that ought to check up on my fruit once in a while and of course to not let anyone kill him. Illumi better not hurt my sister or he gets it.

GON'S POV:

               Gittarakur took Killua. How dare he? He's not even a good brother to him. 'Assassins don't need friends?' As far as I know assassins are still humans and humans needs supports from one another and not alone for the rest of their lives. Can't they see that Killua doesn't want to be miserable? Killua accepted us as his friend, and friends are not supposed to abandon each other. Killua made the decision and they don't need to interfere fore Killua has his own life and paths that he want to take. He's family is too controlling to the point where their son feels strangled by the responsibilities that they made him shoulder.

            Leorio and Kurapika are supposed to leave right after the exam. But they insisted that they want to go with me to get Killua back. I'm glad that I met these wonderful people with me. My aunt always tells me that in every journey, adventure and paths we take; we will always find a something precious on the way. I think I found that precious thing for this journey that I took; friendship. We just finished the exam and planned for the things that we will do after. We are now heading to Kukuroo Mountain. I will not leave until they let Killua go.

ILLUMI'S POV:

           Mother will not throw a tantrum anymore. I feel like my ears are going to explode every time she yells; its disastrous for everyone living in the manor. I've been trying to tell her that Killua has a purpose for going out, and that is to have an experience and to know the outside world. I'm trying to give false reasons so that Killua can at least enjoy his life at least once in a while unlike me who tried to please mom so much that I forgot how to enjoy life; I only enjoy killing now. Mom trusts me because I've been doing all of the things they ask of me all these years; so yes, they believed my reason and let Killua finish the exam before I take him back. It is also convenient for me to finish the exam because I need the license for my following missions.

         I miss Cheshire and no doubt that no matter how much I insist that I don't like her anymore, the truth is I love her. I'm glad that she's safe and I don't wish her any further harm. Although, I wish to speak with her after our encounter in the trick tower, I can't. If I need to be harsh and hurt her emotionally, then so be it. I'll do it so my parents will never go after her.

CHESHIRE'S POV:

              Brother is right about his little prophecy about his fruit following Illumi and Killua's track. I hate it, now I have the responsibility to look after the kid. I'll just go before them, I don't have the patience to wait for those poor, currently weak kids; they'll just slow me down. Brother already gave me directions for the best paths that I can follow through for fats access to the main gate of Kukuroo Mountain.

           "I presume you want a fast, a little challenging and comfortable trip?" "Yes, I want to calm my body before I face the Zoldycks." "Very well then, it would be better for you to travel in Zippelin(the airplane thingy and not that sure about the spelling) , you can relax there. Then you can ditch the normal tourist bus that shows people around the town because that will only slow you down. So, after the Zippelin lands, you can just run from the airport to the Testing gate of Kukuroo Mountain. If you use your normal run, it'll take you about 3-4 hours, but if you use your abilities, then it will only take you an hour at its longest." "The gates don't have any locks, yes? I just have to push, and then it'll open. Then I will encounter the butlers." "Yes, sister."

          I am now face to face with the infamous "Gates of Hades or Testing gates?" or at least that's what I heard from the tourists. Funny, I also saw the kids or rather, my brother's fruit in that cramped tourist bus. That tourist bus though, will still take an hour or so before arriving, thank Hisoka reminding me about that crappy tour.

         Zebro, the old man in his post guarding the gates seemed to be amazed, confused, and nervous when I opened all of the seven doors. We had a small talk earlier and he was trying to make me leave and give up. That's when I stood up, he thought that I was giving up and finally leaving only to find out that I can open every door.

          I got inside and came face to face with a huge dog, based on what Zebro said; this is the killer guard dog. The dog just kept on staring at me because of the rules that he can't attack me since I got through the main door. He still chased me though. This dog can sense nen so I used zetsu to conceal my aura, then I got on top of him. I gently search his neck while he tried to attack me; well, he failed miserably. I found a gigantic collar and a name tag, written on it was: Mike. "Sit Mike!" I yelled. He stopped protesting and sat like a good boy. I got down from his torso to the ground. He laid down and smelled me, he really is a good boy. He's well thought. I finished praising the good dog and continue forward.

GOTOH'S POV:

          I watched as the young lady pet mike. This is a rather interesting visitor we have; I wonder what her agenda is. I can sense in her aura our young master Illumi and the jester who often accompany him to missions; perhaps they all know each other. I got inside of the main manor and reported to the mistress of the house, Zoldyck Kikyo.

Friend or an Ally    (ILLUMI ZOLDYCK × OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें