Cover

Any copy produced by anyone besides the author (Mai Miyamoto/ @Goldsgym5) is strictly prohibited; thus, illegal. Though, promotions of this story is allowed and further encouraged.

This is a fanfiction and not a novel. The characters, the events, the places that are stated in this story is not mine. The only character that I own is Cheshire.

Mistakes and Revisions are normal and they are being observed and changed at times. The first parts of this story are very short, but I am certain that the upcomming or/ and next parts are longer and improved.

The first cover of the book is changed for improvement. Here, I present the old one:

   The current one, however, is here:

Please take note that I do not own the art and their rightful owner shall be thanked for it

Please take note that I do not own the art and their rightful owner shall be thanked for it. Though, I edited some parts to fit.

Also, the cover might change over time if needed be. I will try my very best to stick to it.

I hope hou liked the changes.

‐----------

This is a basic description about the characters. It is not very complete for the other informations are soon to be revealed throughout the very story. The othet characters below, as you can see, are not really descibed. That is why, if your knowledge about them are somehow lacking, you can search about it;or not, again, like I said, some info will be revealed in the story.

CHESIRE MOROW....(YOU)

AGE-13(for now)
RELATIVES- Hisoka Morow (brother)
Nen type -specialist

NEN ABILITIES:

TIME WARP- STOPS TIME
TIME BARRIER- STOPS TIME AT A SPECIFIC PLACE TIME CONSUME- MAKES TIME FASTER

THEIF- (like chrollo's power but you are not using anything to store them...it is just your mind)

HISOKA MOROW

(CHESIRE'S TWIN BROTHER)
AGE- 13
*you guys probably know things about him and his abilities so i won't put them here*

THE ZOLDYCKS
PHANTOM TROUPE(GENEI RYODAN)

Please note that:

This story takes place after Hisoka gets out of GLAM GAS LAND(or the circus)...Some might not be knowledgable about this so do just search. For I am certain that it will take me YEARS to explain it. ( please note the hyperbole and sarcasm in that last sentence).

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

No one forces anyone to read this. Some of you might not fit in with the story or writing style. Again, the first parts are kind of crappy and short, but again, I assure you that it will improve by the next chapters.

I thank all of those who decide to continue reading this fanfiction and those who gave me their utmost patience. I also thank those who took their tine to read this first part of the book which is just a mere notice.

This is Mai Miyamoto, also known as @Goldsgym5, writing to you.

Have a nice reading experience, my dearest.