Chapter 6: Needles (part 2)

CHESHIRE'S POV:

                                   Ahh...this airship is huge. I will be careful not to get lost. "Hisoka, what is the number of our 'privacy room'" I asked. "316" he replied. After he said that, I already advanced to the room because I feel kind of dizzy. An hour had passed and I still don't feel comfortable, so I decided to explore the place first; who knows, maybe I can find a place for some air? After a few minutes of walking, I found a little terrace (that place where Gon, Killua and Netero played the ball) , well this seems fine. I sat there for a good hour trying to calm my body and chill out with the music blasting through my ears, after a while I got bored. I want a nap for now, so it will be good to come back to our room. As I stand up, I felt my eyes drooping. "Maybe it is the effect of the medicine I took earlier". Why do I even catch a simple cold before the exam; this will surely be a pain in the ass later. I became a nen master, yet I cant even protect myself from a mere cold.

           "I must get back now." As I walk through the hall. I felt dizzy once again and almost slipped because of the spilled water on the floor. I tried to remember the number of our room, I really hate being a forgetful klutz; base on what I remember, it is "room 360". I immediately find the room and used my key card. Though, for some unknown reason, it did not work so I just knocked on the door so Hisoka can open it for me. My head is pounding, I swear, my brother will have an early death if he doesn't open the door.

ILLUMI'S POV:

                              "Who is knocking??" Well I instantly checked who is the infuriating one; but as soon as I opened the door, a woman came running to my bed. I won't kill anyone today if you can guess what she did. 

She laid on my bed.

          Since I am in this vehicle with these weak humans, I can't just kill this person. I tried waking her up, but it's no good. Such a heavy sleeper, she doesn't even care what happens to her in her sleep. Ahh, reminds me of Cheshire.

         This person though, I can feel some fragments of nen in her. Even though its just fragments, I know how strong it is. Is this  a coincidence? Does this person know me? Out of all the rooms that she can crash in, why mine? 

        For the mean time, I tied her in a chair to make sure, I also added some of my nen to secure it. 

CHESHIRE'S POV:
(ITALICS MEANS DREAM OR MEMORY)

       Who is this man?? Why does it seem that I know this man?? Why are we in a battle?.....I fought him and after a few minutes we talked about something but I can't figure it out though...it is all muffled. I noticed something though; his fighting skill and style, also his nen; it feels so familiar just stronger. Do I know this guy??

        I opened my eyes in search of my brother. It feels tight here? Where am I? After some time my vision cleared and I noticed that I am tied in a chair tightly, with nen, might I add. Surely this is not our room. Using my nen, I snapped the rope and walked around the room. Why is that? Because for some fun; I can already feel his bloodlust release. I did not use my zetsu to conceal my presence so the person will know that I am awake now and exploring the room. We will see who is the owner of the room now. Is this another trick of my brother? I do hope it's not. Maybe I can enjoy my time here and forget about the slight pounding in my head.

Who might it be?

---

A/N

EDITED

 Re-viewing this one too. This one has an awful lot of mistakes. Though, if you still see a typographical and grammatical mistake, I apologize. Votes, comments and follow are very appreciated. I still am surprised that someone is actually reading this.

Have a nice reading experience.

-mai