Fourteen

Chapter 14

'White roses'

'Come with you to the Manor? Your home?' I asked as I looked at him from my side.

'It's my house, but it doesn't feel like home anymore'

Draco put his hands on both sides of my waist and stood up from the chair, making me stand up with him.

I turned my head to his, facing him.

'I'm so sorry to hear that, Draco' I put my hand on his shoulder while he looked down at the ground.

'Whatever, I don't need your pity alright?' he said as he grabbed my wrist and pushed it off his shoulder.

He looked back up at me.

'Come with me to the Manor' he said

'My parents aren't going to be there for two days, when can leave Hogwarts tomorrow.' He added.

'Why? So your parents won't see me, right?' I said with crossed arms.

'How disappointed they would be if you brought home a mud blood, I get it.'

'You're ashamed of me.'

I turned my back on him, looking through the window at the full moon.

'Don't you dare turn your back on me, Bright' he said aggressively as he pulled at my shoulder, turning me around.

I was facing him again.

'Come with me tomorrow, please' he held my hand in his.

'Why, Draco?' I pulled my hand back.

'I don't want you staying here at Hogwarts without me, even if it's just for a few days' he raised his voice.

'You're already doing dumb shit, who knows what you'll get yourself into when I'm not here.' He added as his hand went through his Platinum blonde hair, making it messier than it already was.

'Look, I don't need a babysitter, Draco'

'I don't care, I've never even brought a girl to my house before' he leaned against the wall behind him.

'You brought Pansy, more than once' I fired back.

'The only reason for that is because my father likes her, he thinks I'm going to marry her'

'Marry her? You can't marry her' I stepped closer to him, with my arms still crossed.

'Not planning on it' he said with a scoff.

As he mentioned Pansy, I remembered what she said to me earlier today. That Draco would never invite a mud blood into his home, I guess she was bloody wrong.

'I'll come with you' I looked back up at him.

'I'm going to my dorm now, I'm so bloody tired' I said as I slowly walked to the door, I didn't have any energy left anymore.

I put my hand on the doorknob and looked back at him one more time.

'I'll see you in the morning, Draco'

I opened the door, but before I could walk out if it, he gently grabbed my wrist.

'Wait'

'What is it?' I turned my head back at him.

He looked at me like he was trying to say something, but it was hard for him.

'Could you..' he didn't finish his sentence, nor did he look at me.