Thirty one

'Infinity '

10 Hours Until Dawn

Today is the day that I have to face Tom Marvolo Riddle again after all these years.
Today is the day that he will attack Hogwarts and take innocent lives with him.
Because Riddle never cared about anyone but himself. The only thing he truly craved was power, not caring about the consequences. This wasn't always this way.
When attending Hogwarts with Tom, I always had the feeling he was different. I thought that he had this small part of himself that actually cared about me.
Then he killed me.
Because I didn't love him the way he loved me.
Because he couldn't handle the fact that we would never be together in that way, It made his blood boil.

If he couldn't have me, no one could.

I didn't feel Draco next to me anymore when laying in his bed, so I opened my eyes and looked around the room.

My pupils stopped moving once I saw the moonlight shine on his platinum blonde hair. He was facing the big window while standing by the piano, but no keys were touched.

'He's coming.' Draco whispered, still focused on the moon.
He knew it too. It's like everyone felt the darkness at Hogwarts growing. It wasn't the same anymore, and it never will be again.

I got out of the bed and walked over to him. I was facing Draco's back. he wasn't moving at all.
My arms wrapped around his waist tightly. After a while, he placed his cold hands on mine and turned around, to face me.

'You have to get out of here.' He said with a shaking, but serious voice.
'I won't.' I simply answered.
'Why not?' He towered over me with his grey eyes burning on me as his hands were gripping my shoulders.
'Because I love you.'

Draco's eyes widened. It's like he was so happy to hear those words, but also crushed.

'We fight together.'

Draco gritted his teeth as his breathing began to go faster.
'You'll come out of this alive, without the dark mark. I promise you. Your nightmares. It'll all be gone.' I said after cupping his face with my hands.
'And you. I'll be with you.' He furrowed his eyebrows. Convincing himself that that was the case.

I was quiet. The pain in his eyes became more intense with every second of my silence. I wanted to say that that will happen, that we'll be together when this is all over, but I couldn't, because it's not true. My story was supposed to end a long time ago, but it continued. It changed when I met him.
My book was ending, for real this time.

'Tell me you will be with me after this.' Draco continued again with his now glossy eyes. He started shaking my shoulders a bit, panicking.

'TELL ME. AMELIA' Draco raising his voice wouldn't change anything.

'I want you to know that, if anything happens to me, it's not your fault, it never will be. If i'm not here anymore, you'll be happier. Please trust me with this Draco. There are things that you don't know. You will have a better life. I promise you.' I explained as fast as I could when I noticed Draco didn't want to hear it anymore.

'You're wrong. There is no fucking happiness without you! Don't you get it? You're the only person i'm living for. Last year, when you weren't here, I wanted to end it all. You are my reason, Amelia. What would I bloody be without you? I'd rather die. I'd rather fucking die than spend the rest of my life without you. You made me believe in love, you made me feel again. You reminded me that there is a way to start over, even though it all started in darkness. Like the white rose, your favorite flower.' Draco placed his hand on the back of my neck and pressed me against his chest, hugging me tightly.