Twenty

Chapter 20

'The diary'

I watched the sun rise through the window as I was laying in my bed. I didn't get any sleep all night.

I still had my makeup on, and my hair was still a bit curled, but it looked like a mess by now. My mascara was smeared all over my face from crying. It had dried up.

My mind went back to last night.

To Draco.

'We've got time, Amelia'

Really?

What was that supposed to mean? Was it just an excuse because he didn't want me like that? He made me so hungry and he touched all my weak spots, just to stop.

I felt so embarrassed, he made me look like a fool.

After he stopped, I just walked back to my dorm, leaving him there without saying a word.

I cried the whole night.

This was supposed to be fun night. It had to make me forget all my worries. Then he showed up and ruined it.

I still had my dress on when I was lying in bed, I didn't even bother to change last night

I wasn't mad at him because he didn't have sex with me.

Maybe I wasn't mad at him at all.

But how he just made it seem like he didn't want me like that, it hurt me.

How he turned me on and then left me hanging like that, rejecting me.

It just made my heart sting, a lot.

My eyes glanced at the clock hanging from the wall, I was supposed to be in Potions in about 10 minutes.

We started one hour later because of the ball last night, but it was still too early.

I didn't want to get up.

I can't face him right now, I just can't.

But it's Snape's class, I had to go, otherwise he'd make me sit through 3 hours of detention again.

I stood up with the little strength I had left and walked to the bathroom.

I looked like hell. There was mascara everywhere and my circles were darker than ever. My hair was extremely messy, and my dress was all wrinkled.

I felt an extreme amount of pain again coming from my wings as I put my hands on the sink.

I looked down and closed my eyes out of pain.

Then something happened that had never happened before.

They appeared again as they ripped the back of my dress.

I didn't want them to appear, but they just did.

I was still looking down at the sink, not daring to look at my wings.

I knew what they looked like; the pain told me all I needed to know.

I just stood there, with my hands on the sink and tears falling down my cheeks.

It hurts so much, physically and mentally. Why was I able to feel again, this is not how it's supposed to be.

I remember wanting to feel again when I attended Hogwarts almost a year ago. But now that I do, I don't want it anymore.

I don't remember feeling this kind of pain when I was human.

It hurts so much, it made me want to go back to how it was.