Twelve

Chapter 12

'Blood'

Draco's POV;

'What do you think about that new Hufflepuff? I asked as I was leaning against the outside of my dorm door, talking to Blaise.

'Who? Louis? he's cool, why?' Blaise asked with crossed arms.

'He's pathetic, and apparently doesn't know his place' I said with a scoff while looking to the side.

'Pansy is throwing that party next weekend, here in the Slytherin common room, a great opportunity to put him in his place' he said with an evil grin.

'Perfect'

'what did he do exactly?' he asked.

'That doesn't fucking matter, I just don't like him'

My mind went back to the library, how he was holding her face.

He was standing too bloody close. It didn't make me angry, it made me furious.

I don't want anyone touching her, except for me.

She mine to touch, only mine.

I don't fucking share.

Amelia's POV;

I walked in the Slytherin common room where I saw Blaise and Draco talking. Draco's eyes immediately shot at me as I opened the door.

He has this, thing.

Every time we stare at each other, everything around us disappears. Everything gets muted.

It was only me and him in the world at that moment.

His eyes followed me all the way to my dorm room, my eyes shot at him one last time before I closed my door.

'Amelia'

I almost got a heart attack from that. I turned around; it was louis standing at the end of my bed with his Hufflepuff robe. His hazel eyes stared at me intensely.

'bloody hell! Louis you scared me' I said as I was trying to catch my breath.

'My apologies' he let out a chuckle. 'Pansy let me in a few minutes ago, I thought you could help me with potions now?' he added as he took a few steps closer.

'I thought we agreed to do that tomorrow.' I said with a confused look.

'I know, I just wanted to see you again to be honest' he said.

He was getting extremely close which caused me to step back, my back hitting the door.

'Don't step back, Amelia' he said as he got closer. I could step back anymore because of the door, I was locked in.

'I-I thought you just wanted to study' my heart started racing.

'We all know what that means' he said with a grin on his face.

Our noses touched; his eyes went to my lips.

We all know what that means? Who does this guy this he is?

I pushed him away from me, which got him surprised.

'The fuck is that supposed to mean?' I said with furrowed eyebrows.

Louis parted his lips, but before he could say something, someone was knocking on the door.

Very aggressively.

'Open this bloody door right fucking now!' it was Draco's voice behind the door.
My eyes shot at the door, confused on why he wanted to get in. I knew he would kill him if he saw Louis in my room.