Thirteen

Chapter 13

'Golden Snitch'

'I can't BELIEVE Draco is going back home and didn't ask me to join him' Pansy said as she was pressing her pillow in her face.

'He always asked me to join before, what has changed?' she added

'He is going back home?' I asked as I turned my head to Pansy, sitting on my bed.

'For how long?'

'I don't know, for a few days' she said frustrated.

'I always joined the Malfoy's for diner when I visited, Lucius always liked me' she said as she was hugging her pillow while laying on her back.

'Because you're a pure blood' I said as I looked down on my book again.

'Of course, it's not like Draco would bring a mud blood or even a half blood into his home, he's disgusted by them.' She looked into my direction.

'Wonder where he got that from.' I said sarcastically while still looking at the old pages of my book on my lap.

'Stop being so jealous of me, it's not my fault you're a pathetic mud blood.'

'What's the bloody difference?' I raised my voice as I looked at her again.

'Are you that dumb-'

'No Pansy, I'm not, but no one has given me a valid answer on that question' I cut her off.

'It's just the way It is, a pure blood should marry another pure blood, it doesn't work otherwise.' She said with furrowed eyebrows.

'fuck this' I said as I threw my book on my bed and stormed out of the dorm door.

'Calm the fuck down mud bloo-' I couldn't hear the rest of it because is slammed the door shut.

But I knew what she was about to say again.

Mud blood

I'm sick of hearing that. The last thing she said, about how it wouldn't work, that made me want to explode from the inside, I can't explain it.

I walked down to the Slytherin common room, where Blaise was sitting on the couch. He wasn't alone.

Draco's grey eyes were locked on mine as I was standing in front of the couch.

'Amelia! Come join us.' Blaise said as he looked at Draco, then back at me.

He made some space to his right side, where Draco was sitting.

'No, thank you' I said as I walked away.

I walked out of the common room, on my way to the great hall where a couple of Slytherins where having breakfast.

I need something to let it all out, this heat I was feeling inside, I don't know what It was but I certainly didn't want it.

I walked straight to Adrian Pucey.

'I want to join the Quidditch team.' I said as I crossed my arms, standing in front of him.

He looked up at me before standing up.

'You?' he said as his friends next to him were laughing.

'Yes, me!'

'Are you sure you can handle that? Princess.' He said with a grin.

I hate how he made me look pathetic and powerless, like I couldn't do it.

I know I can, and I'll show him.