Ten

Chapter 10

'Fluttery feeling'

It was a few days later. Draco was pushing me away as usual. I was about to leave the Slytherin common room to go to the great hall for dinner. Everyone was already there. I opened the door and walked through the opening.

Before I knew it, I bumped into someone I haven't seen before.

''Shit, I'm sorry! My bad'' I said as I looked up to his face. His hazel eyes focused on mine. He had dark chocolate hair and was about the same height as Draco.

''It's fine, shortie'' he said mockingly.

''Not to be rude, but who are you?'' I asked.

''I can be whoever you want me to be, love.'' He said with an evil grin.

''Without the jokes now'' I said, unamused.

''Louis Rivera, it's a pleasure miss?'' he said as he looked me up and down.

''Amelia Bright'' I said while giving him a handshake.

''I just transferred here from Durmstrang'' he explained.

''I see that you got sorted into your house already'' I said as I looked at his robe.

''Yeah, you missed it. Shortie'' he said. ''I'm not that short, Rivera'' I said annoyed.

I saw Draco walking towards us with a furious face. He pushed Louis out of the way, it was definitely on purpose.

''Watch it, bloody Hufflepuff'' Draco said as he continued walking to the common room door.

''What did you say?'' Louis turned his head a bit to the side while crossing his arms.

''You fucking heard me, didn't you? Or are you deaf too?'' Draco said as he walked back to us, facing him.

''What gives you the right to talk to me like this?'' Louis said.

''What gives you the right talking to me at all? Pathetic Hufflepuff'' Draco said with a disgusted face.

''Who the fuck do you think you are by talking to her?'' he added with his eyes still on him, not moving.

''Oh, it's about her? I didn't see your bloody name on her'' Louis said.

It was like something in Draco snapped, he punched him so hard with his fist that Louis fell to the ground instantly, blood leaking from his nose.

''Congratulations Rivera, you're on my bad side now.'' He said with bloody knuckles as he walked in to the Slytherin common room without even looking at me.

Louis was still on the ground, with his hand over his nose, I saw the instant regret from saying that to him in his eyes.

''Louis! Are you okay?'' I asked as I kneeled down next to him.

He stood up with his hand still over his nose, blood everywhere. ''Tell your psycho ass boyfriend, that he's dead'' he said as he walked away from me.

''He's not my bloody boyfrie-'' I tried to finish my sentence, but he was already gone.

Why did he do this? Why did he punch him like that?

I walked over to his dorm door and didn't even bother to knock. I took out my wand and pointed it at the doorknob.

'Alohomora'

The doorknob turned and I opened the door. I found Draco sitting on his bed with his hands in his blonde hair.