25:Trust is Earned, Not Given

-Meanwhile....-
* * * * * *
When Steven saw his aunt standing there with her jaw dropped to the ground, he could've sworn God was laughing at him from Heaven, and he and Satan were sharing a bucket of souls together talking about how pathetic he was. And he couldn't blame them. This was the moment he dreaded; Pearl catching him doing the hanky-panky with some pregnant skank.

Spinel didn't even care, she knew Pearl was there, but she was busy licking the cum from her fingers to even care. She was still holding onto Steven's member as if Pearl wasn't there.

"Spinel let me go, quick-" Steven said in a rushed manner to her.

"What's the rush?"

"Pearl's literally at the door! Just do it!" When he said that Spinel released him and he quickly made it unseen. Pearl was still staring with her mouth agap (yo, what dat mouth do-) and was switching from Steven to the girl below him on her knees. Back and forth, as if she didn't know who to interrogate first. Then she sighed. Steven knew from the look on her face that there would be hell to pay. He'd owe her an explanation on why a pregnant girl was giving him a BJ, who she was, and when he'd been engaging in that sort of thing. So much for the whole 'Virgin til marriage' thing she had going on. This was gonna be a long afternoon. Hopefully she didn't see the ring on her finger.

"Steven..." Pearl started quietly. "And...girl doing unspeakable things to my nephew...mind coming downstairs for a moment?"

'dammit I'm screwed....' Steven thought to himself as a terrible blush appeared on his face.  He looked down at Spinel. She had done a number on him, and was done licking leftovers from the session. Well, from her right hand at least.

"Y-yeah Pearl...in a second..." Steven said as Pearl left silently, making sure to close the door all the way. "Spinel we're dead meat-"

"Oh chill out you big baby. I wanted to meet her anyway, and here it is. Maybe I can teach her some tricks so she can get her own man and leave us the hell alone." Spinel replied half-heartedly.

How could she be so calm during this? Maybe she got caught before with her exes, and this was just another part of life. But to Steven, this meant the beginning of death. A slow and painful death.
"This is serious, she's gonna kill us both! This is gonna give another reason for her to hate you!"

"So what if she hates me? Looks like the first thing me and her have in common!"

"Just...hurry up, I'm scared she's gonna impale me with a knife."

Once Spinel had gotten most the stains from her shirt, both of them began their way down the stairs, a frantic Pearl walking back and forth like she was Simon Russell. Steven was almost too scared to go down.

"Yes, Garnet, this is important. I caught Steven doing things with some tramp and I may need you to take the day off!" Pearl had said over the phone. Steven heard Spinel scoff at the word 'tramp', and knew this was the beginning of one fucked meeting. "Do what? Prepare a dinner? I guess everyone does better when food's around...Of course I'm not gonna call Amethyst, she'll eat the whole table, both literally and figuratively. Just hurry, ok?" She hung up, and started doing the Simon Russell strut again.

When she looked up and saw the 2 together, it was obvious she tried to keep her cool. "Ok...Garnet's coming here and we're gonna settle this! Steven, what was a prostitute doing in your room?!"

Spinel had the urge to grab Pearl's skinny self and use her as a golf club, but Steven held her back. "Listen, she's not a prostitute. She's...she's..." It pained to even say it. But why? Was he ashamed that Spinel used to be a prostitute or was he nervous cause Pearl was firing questions at him? "She's not one anymore."