28: Baby Shower

--Early in the morning--

* * * * * * * *

*BZZT BZZT*

It only had to ring one time before Steven smashed the off button his clock. It was exactly 6 am, a time he was usually asleep and having dream fantasies of the things he could do to Spinel, but that's another story. His plan was to get up as early as possible so he could make it past Pearl, get to Spinel's without getting caught, and possibly bang her a few times before the day was over with. If this plan went smoothly, it seemed like anything was possible.

He took out his phone to give his new fiancee a heads up of his arrival, then grabbed his jacket and peeked downstairs to make sure no one was there.

Clear.

So far so good.

Discreetly, he made his way to the door, shutting it gently behind him once he was safely outside. Naturally it wasn't that bright out. It was 6 in the morning of course, meaning the sky was still a bit dark, plus it was hella cold out. But he did say he was going as soon as possible, so this counts? Besides, Steven didnt need a crazy wifey chasing him to his death.

Correction: A crazy, pregnant, hormonal wifey.

Looking back for a second to make sure no one had heard him leave (thankfully he didn't see anyone), Steven thought about the rest of his plan, and how to execute it.

STEP 1: Sneak the fuck out ✔️

STEP 2: Sneak into Spinny's room without her aunts getting on your ass

STEP 3: Get in bed with her and make up for the fact you went all the way here in 6 in the morning like a loser

STEP 4: If that doesn't work then just let Spinel boss you around

STEP 5: Face the fact the woman will always be in charge in a relationship

The 2nd one should be easy considering only a real fuckin' loser would be up at 6 in the morning. And Steven was that loser. But he was a loser who wasn't gonna let his Karen aunt stop him from piping out his fiance and giving her the love she deserved. That's the kind of loser we should all be proud of. Steven then got into the Dondai and sped off, Spinel on his mind like a virus.

While driving, her due date suddenly came to mind. She was....6 or 7 months already. It wouldn't be long until both of those fetuses popped out of her coochie and his sleeping schedule would be hella fucked. Though now that he thought about it, he hadn't necessrily planned much out with Spinel. Maybe Pearl made a point after all. He hadn't decided if he would get a part-time job, since that 10K would last for so long. They hadn't talked about if they would live together or if the twins would be switched from her house to his. Or if they'll live with one of them instead of both.

Then there's the big wedding they anticipated. Definitely needed money for that.

And they needed a babysitter for when school went back in session, which his side of the family is clearly not an option. Unless Amethyst and Volley can work something out.

Then there's healthcare they needed for the twins since a premature birth was likely in this case.

And that much needed actual ring Steven needed to get. That was gonna be hella expensive.

Maybe he should've thought this out longer before he got her pregnant (which was actually her fault but we won't get into that).

"Note to Self; Next time she's horny and invites you over with no context, don't show up." Steven reminded himself as Spinel's house came into view. He slowed down to make sure his arrival wasn't too obvious. Once parked some distance from it, he sent Spinel another text.