One Shot: A Single Pale Roseta (Temporarily Up)

Here's a nother one shot! Featuring our lovely couple and some OCs, (yes, Peridot Bismuth and Lapis are gonna come back, dont worry) so hope you like it while I get the REAL chapter 21 ready.

Ive never had a book over 10 chapters before, I feel accomplished-
.....................
It was yet another quiet night at Steven's home. Lapis had did as she said she would and kindly brought his stuff from his locker to him. Which was really just a couple note books he made drawings and a couple songs in. Today wasn't too bad, the appointment went great, his balls are still big and smooth, and there wasn't much to worry about.

Though he was still worrying about Spinel of course.

Pearl was spraying and cleaning windows as Steven walked in through the door, his tired expression making it obvious that somethin had been up. "Steven? Where've you been?" She scolded, giving him a look of disappointment. "I've noticed you've been coming back pretty late these past few weeks...what's your explanation!?" Steven sighed, knowing he couldn't reveal Spinel just yet.

"I've been staying at Peri and Lapis's for some uh...studying and things. BUt of course school's out for now, so I'll have to be out late for a while. But I promise I'll be home eventually" He told her, hoping to get through the week without her being sus. He was already sus enough, but he can't be ultra sus to the point he would be caught. Pearl gave him a look of pure sus before nodding and shruggin it off as she went back to whatever the hell she was doing.

Once Steven got to his room, he sat down on his bed and scrolled through his phone, seeing a recent message from Spinel.

Spinel: Hey dollface. I wanna thank you for everything! So, I spent the evening preparing a special surprise for you. But uh...you gotta get to Stetriol first 😂

Steven: Why Stetriol? Isnt that outta town-

Spinel: Look just get there. I promise the waste of gas is gonna be worth it 💕💖💘

Steven: Aw ok 💖 Ill be there, gotta get past my aunt and shit tho

Spinel: Get here by midnight 🌹

Steven: 💕

-A few hours later brought to you by me being an impatient ass-

Meanwhile after making sure both of his aunts, sister, and loser of a dad were asleep (and making sure your mom was still waiting on him) our guy was finally able to sneak out of his room and pull out of the driveway, thinking about why he had to drive all the way to Stetriol just for whatever surprise Spinel had planned. Sure the street lights made it look good at night, along with the roses that grew around. But nothing was special about it.

At least not in his eyes.

"This better be worth it..." Steven muttered tirely as he made a turn. "I love you but damn. I'm losing sleep for this."

As he was passing the Stetriol sign, which respectively said "Welcome to the City of Roses" , he got another text from Spinel. Which was perfect because he didn't know where the hell he was supposed to be going.

Spinel: Are you even coming :(

'I'm coming ok...I'm coming so good and so hard right now.'

Steven: Yeah I am. Don't worry, I'm coming so far right now

Steven: But where exactly am I supposed to be heading?

Spinel: i told you to come to Stetriol

Steven: I'm IN Stetriol

Spinel: Well you're fine then :)