4: After School Special

Date:Wednesday, 1-3-20
Time: 10:44 am
Setting: Mrs. Sardonna's Classroom (Human Sardonyx)

No one's POV
"Alright ya little crackheads, I'm gonna have to leave for an appointment in a second so um..." Mrs. Sardonna looked around the room, trying to think of something to keep her students busy. "Uhm, I'll put a movie up on YouTube for you. Any suggestions?"

"XXXTentacion," Spinel said aloud with a smirk. The class snickered while Mrs. Sardonna rolled her eyes and sighed. "Ms. Stiles, would you not?"

"Just sayin', its about time this pathetic shithole gets some real music. XXXTentacion was the literal GOAT. Since his death this whole world went to hell. So let's just celebrate the legend, Sardonny. June 18, 2018 was the end of the world."

"...Just be quiet, Ms. Stiles..." She groaned and put on a random movie, more specifically Child's Play 3. Not because she still had to go to her appointment, but didn't wanna be bothered with Spinel's remarks. (By the way, RIP XXXTentacion...he was gone too soon...At least Spinel is a real fan....)

Meanwhile Chucky kills some random garbage man, Steven takes the time to actually communicate to Spinny, who was busy with her earbuds in her ear, mouthing some words to whatever song she was listening to. Then he remembered she gave him her number earlier yesterday, and thought it would be a good idea to at least try to get to know her now, better yet start the rehabilitation steps.

Key: Steven....
Spinel

Hey Spins

Typing...

Well Beuno oye dulce cara❤

Wait wut

Well hey sweet face😉

Is that supposed to be you flirting with me?

Maybe~

I didn't text you just to flirt

Ah ok, so $50 special, amirite ✌😏

Uh...no. I wanna talk to you about other things

Other things? Got any special drugs for meh then???

No. I wanna get to know you, that's all

Da fuck is this, 20 questions

Nah. But I wanna hang out with you, and try to rehabilitate you

Sorry pal, you're going a little strong on that second part, I don't need to be rehabilitated for shit. Do you want the special or not??!

Spinel, I don't want anything from you, except for you to stay safe

After that, she hadn't replied. She was just staring at her phone screen, without saying anything at all.
The 17 year old boy thought he had said something wrong. That was until he noticed her typing again after about 5 minutes.

Typing...

...Why are you being so nice 😒

Cause I actually care about your well being, unlike yourself

....
....
....
Fine I'll hang out with you, only because there's a party going on and you look like a fuckboi so I'm taking you there

A party?

Yeah dude. Starting at 8, going on all night😎

Um...

Come on, I kinda like you. And I'll bring you back home since you aren't used to this kind of thing